GDT: Leafs @ Sens - 7:00 CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
This team is an absolute disgrace lately. They've been talking about slow starts, bad effort and their need to fix the problem yet haven't actually gone and done the work to fix it. So god damn maddening

Once

Jul 16, 2010
The obvious one is that Moore should be on the 3rd* line and Brown should be sitting. That one is pretty obvious and I bet 99% of posters would agree.

I agree but he gets reps on the third line after penalties. I don't believe its as cut and dry as some make it out to be.

alliuk12

Feb 1, 2011
Aw fack it maybe this team will be better next year or the year after or the year after or maybe the year after that but not with this management or coaches

Carltons Cup

Let's Do This..
Feb 22, 2018
So you're going to use dermott and gards as the reason we've played like crap the past 5 or 6 games? Because they'll inject desire and motivation into the rest of the team? Sure thing buddy.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
BTW, you will never convince me that a team composed of Matthews, Marner, Tavares, Nylander, Kadri, Rielly, Johnsson, Kapanen, Dermott, Muzzin are the problem instead of the coaching.

The Kings needed to fire their coach after a couple first round exits to eventually win.

Maybe we've reached the end of the road with Babcock and company.
I feel like a purge of his assistant coaches is more likely this off season then firing him to be completely honest. Babcock needs to buy into changes though.

Reactions: ToneDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad