GDT: Leafs @ Rangers Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Yeah because he was on one of the worst teams in a league and meanwhile Chelios went to win Championships in Detroit. Put Leetch on Detroit and Chelios on the Rangers and see who everyone thought was better.

Well, he was still and All-Star and Ranger MVP in 2003

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Okay, what is it about JT Miller?

What "off ice" thing was he nailed for?

His personality and demeanor scares me as extremely difficult.

My frustrations with him are strictly on the ice. Its been alluded to that he has off-ice issues, which is just a cherry on top this **** sandwich.

He has tools and is still young though, at least thats what I keep telling myself.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Yeah because he was on one of the worst teams in a league and meanwhile Chelios went to win Championships in Detroit. Put Leetch on Detroit and Chelios on the Rangers and see who everyone thought was better.

Chelios was much better than Leetch. :laugh: Top 15 dman all time vs. top 25 dman all time. Homers gonna homer.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
The difference I see in a good team and a bad team is our footspeed and strong skating out of the zone and get some space.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
This just seems like a typical October game under AV, always a rough month before things settle in and the team starts rolling. The years AV won the PTs the team only won 2 of the first 7 games and 2 of the first 6, and looked rubbish then something clicks and they get the hang of the system again.

Don't panic. It will turn around quick.

BarbaraAlphanse

This just seems like a typical October game under AV, always a rough month before things settle in and the team starts rolling. The years AV won the PTs the team only won 2 of the first 7 games and 4 of the first 6.

Don't panic. It will turn around quick.

That's pretty good...

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
We're trying to touch pass out of the zone and transition quickly and clearly the players aren't understanding how to do a very difficult thing yet. Just skate it out.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
When he was on the Bruins?

Nah, well before that.

IMO top 5 in no particular order were Blake, Bourque, Lidstrom, Pronger and Stevens by 2000. He was with the next tier with Neidermayer, Chelios, Hatcher, etc.

Lundqvist always top 3 yr to yr basis though IMO. I'd say he was the best goalie 2 out of the past 3 seasons, with the exception of lockout where Rask was better.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Nah, well before that.

IMO top 5 in no particular order were Blake, Bourque, Lidstrom, Pronger and Stevens by 2000. He was with the next tier with Neidermayer, Chelios, Hatcher, etc.

Lundqvist always top 3 yr to yr basis though IMO. I'd say he was the best goalie 2 out of the past 3 seasons, with the exception of lockout where Rask was better.

Wait you're saying Lindqvust was the best goalie last year? :laugh:

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
With regards to Miller, I guess I'm watching a different game. I'm serious, I have not seen this god awful hockey player all of you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad