Post-Game Talk: Leafs @ Rangers 1/26/13 "Boyle stole DZ's goal" Edition

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Wow. I just noticed this. Has anyone here ever played Fallout 3? Galaxy News Radio.

It's the 3 Dog line. :D

N R G = Energy line.

R N G = Random number generation line. (This would be a good name if they disappear for games at a time then put up big numbers.)

G R N = Green line? It makes other fans green with envy to see them play.

:D

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Ok, so everyone knows I'm probably the most negative poster on this board. That said, wtf is wrong with some of you guys. The Rangers flat out dominated this game. They made 2 mistakes all game and it ended up in their net (ok maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point). We outshoot them 42-17, we outscored them 5-2 (reacting to adversity well by coming back from 2 goals down). Look, I understand that these guys aren't an elite team. I understand the worries about us being a one line team. The worries about the PP. However, some posts you'd think we were on the losing end of a 5-2 game where we were outshot 42-17. Posts like "I'm not impressed with this team at all". Just unnecessary negativity.

Edit: These guys aren't an elite team I'm talking about the Leafs not the Rangers. The Rangers have the potential to be an elite team when they actually give a **** and don't go through the motions like they did against Philly.

Last edited:

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Ok, so everyone knows I'm probably the most negative poster on this board. That said, wtf is wrong with some of you guys. The Rangers flat out dominated this game. They made 2 mistakes all game and it ended up in their net (ok maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point). We outshoot them 42-17, we outscored them 5-2 (reacting to adversity well by coming back from 2 goals down). Look, I understand that these guys aren't an elite team. I understand the worries about us being a one line team. The worries about the PP. However, some posts you'd think we were on the losing end of a 5-2 game where we were outshot 42-17. Posts like "I'm not impressed with this team at all". Just unnecessary negativity.

What is this and what have you done with the real snowblind?

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC

are you bi-polar? lol

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
What is this and what have you done with the real snowblind?

I'm very negative when the Rangers are playing like **** and/or are losing (if I were hear during the 1st intermission I'd probably go crazy about losing while dominating, mainly guys camping out in front of Hank), but when they win, I try not to diminish the win and I hate it when others do it. I guess if we won while being outshot 42-17, I may not be super happy about the win, but when we dominate seeing people lament the win like they got blown out grinds my gears.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Yeah it was easily the best game so far this season, the Rangers dominated most of it, and it paid off in the third period. All criticisms about the game are pretty minor at the most (other than the PP needing to produce, thought it looked better at times)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: