Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Predators Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Shea Weber doesn't seem the same since Suter left Nashville? -2 0 points this year. -2 last season after being a plus player for almost his entire career.

Caught a little of Seth Jones the other night and he looked very good.

false bobo

Dec 6, 2011
I hope we burn the ****ing boats, stadium, ice the whole ****ing NHL Bag skate these ****ers for taking a night off.

And Carlyle, come to your senses and take that POS bozak off of PP unit for goodness sake

Do you dream about Bozak as well?

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Shea Weber doesn't seem the same since Suter left Nashville? -2 0 points this year. -2 last season after being a plus player for almost his entire career.

Caught a little of Seth Jones the other night and he looked very good.

Maybe it's possible that Suter was the better player all along?

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010

Last year is a poor example. The entire team was owned by injuries, and alot of players had down years. Despite that Weber was still putting up beastly numbers. Weber still remains among the elite dmen. Id take him over Suter all day long even though Sute's still very good.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011

No doubt they complimented each other very well. Saying that, I think Suter showed last season he is fine and well without Weber for those that thought he was the weaker link of the 2. Suter is a heck of a defenceman in his own right.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Why not this prolly the best chance to lol.

Possibly so.

I tried to make it as balance as I could. The first line puts the most gifted winger with the most gifted center, Which after watching last few games with Bozak, I think change is needed. Ashton provides size and grit to the line.

With the 2nd - Bozak should be a nice defensive foil for the rookie Leivo in his first game; But as a group of three they should be able to create both on the rush, And on the cycle.

The "3rd line" seems to have chemistry so keep them together.

Just kind of spit balling, But the main idea is to put Kadri and Kessel together, Then form the lines from that.

The_Chosen_One

Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
You need to remember that Bolland likewise has yet to produce 50 points in a season (which I'm assuming is what you meant, because Kadri has indeed produced over 50 points total in the NHL). In fact, Kadri's production last year was only three shy of Bolland's career high, even though it was a shortened season.
44 points is not 50 points. I guess that could be said about Bolland as well with his 47 point season. However, he produced those points while being utilised in a very defensive role. Kadri, on the other hand, has been sheltered. Regardless, I think we really need to distribute our offence, and even consider shifting JVR to Kadri's wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad