GDT: Leafs@Predators 8PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Players want babs gone, apparently? This is ridiculous in every way

Imagine waiting until after we have a playoff spot locked up and about to go into the playoffs and our core players sign extensions and then decide to play like crap to try and get the coach fired.

Reactions: Duffman955

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach
Can you please elaborate on a better way to complete plays than scoring?
enter the zone with possession, try a deke, lose puck, sometimes retrieve puck at the corner boards, attempt pass that gets picked off, be the last man back. Little skating, few passes connecting, Marner's been driving that line.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
"The Leafs held Nashville to two shots that period".

Uh, no, Nashville held Nashville to two shots that period. They couldn't care less if they score again as long as Toronto doesn't.

They be trappin'. Boring.
They're trapping, but they're not turning down chances. When they gain possession they want to keep it. It was a fine period for Toronto

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Though I wouldn't not try, I would want him gone too. He's forcing a system that is antithetical to the makeup of the roster and practices reverse accountability when it comes to line-up decisions and ice-time.
I mean Marleau hasn't done a f***ing thing in how long and he's still getting regular shifts and even PP time.

When your standards for giving ice-time don't involve actual on ice play, there's a serious f***ing problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad