GDT: Leafs@Predators 8PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
now if this was bizaro world I would play devils advocate and say this team is just luling the bruins in to a false sense of security hoping they get over confident for the leafs just to turn it on full juggernaut mode as game 1 starts . god I need some alcohol or some fancy herbs

Herb is good for the soul

Reactions: weems

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
"Play something in C minor."

*plays something in B minor*

Okay, Skip the Dishes. What are we supposed to believe, this is some sort of magic piano?? Gee, I hope someone got fired for that blunder!
My god yes. As someone with perfect pitch and OCD that commercial crushes my soul

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
McCabe was ragdolled by chara lmao

If you've never seen that before go find it on Youtube or something. The best part is after when McCabe is on the bemch laughing his ass off about it. There is no shame in getting ragdolled by that freak. He's just not human.

Kyle Campbell

Feb 23, 2019
upload_2019-3-19_21-53-34.jpeg

Igor Ozhiganov like

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
"Play something in C minor."

*plays something in B minor*

Okay, Skip the Dishes. What are we supposed to believe, this is some sort of magic piano?? Gee, I hope someone got fired for that blunder!
As a musician that can play 3 instruments... I still have no idea how you can notice that on a casual listen.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
I mean it's pretty hard to be that unhappy with this game. Except that we're losing on one of the few completely brain dead errors our D made this game.

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
It is getting difficult to keep seeing Marleau on the 3rd line destroying plays. He needs to be dropped to the 4th. For every 1 good play, he makes 4 bad ones

Reactions: weems

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I swear these refs are letting everything go. Looked like a high stick by Josi, hand pass by Kadri etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->