GDT: Leafs @ Panthers, Sunday 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs27

Ceci n'est pas un joueur de hockey.
Mar 13, 2007
Kingston, ON
I would be annoyed if I was Keefe or Dubas. The players were given a few extra days in Florida and that's how they respond?
That's the thing that annoys me most. Like, it's such a predictable thing to happen if you're some young amateur team, but these are supposed to be professionals. I know they are young, but for Christ's sake, at least try to be a —gulp— GudPro...

Reactions: Erdinger

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Leafs can’t be going on the road like they’re taking a victory lap. Especially against a division rival, even if the Panthers don’t feel like a division rival. Hard lesson to learn.

likecheese

Oct 21, 2019
That's the thing that annoys me most. Like, it's such a predictable thing to happen if you're some young amateur team, but these are supposed to be professionals. I know they are young, but for Christ's sake, at least try to be a —gulp— GudPro...
That leash is going to get short fast. Pretty much every goal against was some kind of ridiculous sleepwalking brain-dead play.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
No breaks tonight
When you respect the game, show up and give it your all, play the right way, you will always get breaks.

Leafs didn't come to play. They were taken out of the game. By the time they woke up, game was already over. Yes, their goalies didn't help but it's still a team game. No matter how unforgiving the goaltending position is.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Leafs can’t be going on the road like they’re taking a victory lap. Especially against a division rival, even if the Panthers don’t feel like a division rival. Hard lesson to learn.
You hoped/wished they learned it with the Babcock firing, but they clearly haven't. This team isn't as good as they think they are

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
Bring up a kid, trade Barrie and recoup something for an asset you’re letting walk...otherwise the Kadri trade is horrible. It’s not like Sandin or Lil could possibly be a bigger defensive liability. I mean we are already sheltering Tyson. Get on with it, we need the kids next year, get them in the mix and get some assets. Barrie is a bad fit for this D core.

This times 100!

WillNy29

Jun 20, 2018
as per millen dreidger and weager are great players who dont get talked about in this league

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
You hoped/wished they learned it with the Babcock firing, but they clearly haven't. This team isn't as good as they think they are

The way they play, when they have success you think they’re better than they are and when they lose they look way worse. It’s a game of stylistic extremes and some would say a poorly balanced roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad