GDT: Leafs @ Panthers, Sunday 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
It’s been a weird game. The team is still pushing offensively but is sloppy defensively. That said, their two goalies have literally let everything.
The Leafs haven't been amazing, but calling out everyone including Dubas for this game is a little much. Although he better do something to fix our goaltending

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Bring up a kid, trade Barrie and recoup something for an asset you’re letting walk...otherwise the Kadri trade is horrible. It’s not like Sandin or Lil could possibly be a bigger defensive liability. I mean we are already sheltering Tyson. Get on with it, we need the kids next year, get them in the mix and get some assets. Barrie is a bad fit for this D core.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Quenneville wanted this win bad, and his leaders got him it.

I'm sure same importance was placed by Keefe but was let down by his leaders, namely Matthews, Andersen, Tavares, Rielly, Barrie.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
The Florida Panthers announcers have been hyping up Huberdeau good tonight because he tied and passed Olli Jokinen for the franchise lead in points with his 419th and 420th points.

They've now taken to calling him "Mr 420" lol

Reactions: MattySnipes

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Bring up a kid, trade Barrie and recoup something for an asset you’re letting walk...otherwise the Kadri trade is horrible. It’s not like Sandin or Lil could possibly be a bigger defensive liability. I mean we are already sheltering Tyson. Get on with it, we need the kids next year, get them in the mix and get some assets. Barrie is a bad fit for this D core.
Problem is we need that skillset badly on the right side.

I don't want to go back to a dcore with no puck movers on the right.

Dubas needs to find someone if it's not Barrie.

Reactions: DarkKnight

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Does anyone know where the Leafs were drinking last night? ...I have to go there my next trip to South Beach.

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
Let's not overreact folks.

We're missing our #1D and a good middle-6 winger. Players are playing out of their normal usage. We'll be fine. The only thing I ask is for Sandin or Lilijegren to brought up.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Quenneville wanted this win bad, and his leaders got him it.

I'm sure same importance was placed by Keefe but was let down by his leaders, namely Matthews, Andersen, Tavares, Rielly, Barrie.
At least Matthews outscored and outplayed Florida, even if he didn't end up picking up a point. Being below his usual standards isn't great, but some other players were disgustingly bad on the ice

Reactions: MattySnipes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad