GDT: Leafs@Panthers 7PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I don’t like sparks but nothing wrong with giving him credit when he makes some big saves and plays well.

He wasn’t playing great in the second. A goalies job is to stop the puck, it would be like if people demanded praise for Gardiner making a few passes.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
I still don't understand the ref refusing to blow the whistle when sparks smothered the puck by the net.

When he originally froze it there were 4 Leafs there and no Panthers...I get it....but then a second later there were two Panther's right there and nobody in position expect information play to stop... ref still yelling to move it.

Move it under pressure and next thing you know we are taking a penalty on the play.

That is so stupid
Panther players kept skating instead of stopping in front of Sparks. That's why the ref screamed to play the puck.

forecheck

May 14, 2007
Time to put Matthews with Tavares and Marner to gain some confidence back
Ohhhhh....,,we have to get the 12.5 mil per player some confidence do we ? Shouldn't it be that guy who carries the team?

Mad hatter

Go Leafs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Acton Ontario
Ya Matthews hasn’t done anything to deserve marner on his wing
There’s not too many on the team that do deserve to play with my Marner tonight but there’s no one that’s a better goal scorer than Matthews. To me it’s not about deserve it’s about needing Matthews to get his confidence back and Marner is the best option at helping with that.

Reactions: ThewThew

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
Can you turn off the live update thread thing?

Yeah I'm about done with it too. It's convenient to not have to refresh, but tired of a flood of new posts hijacking my attempts to compose a post. Lol

Edit: click the link at bottom of thread that talks about live thread then leave the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad