Marleau - Matthews - marner
Hyman - Tavares - Nylander
Johnsson - kadri - kapanen
Lindholm - goat - brown

I wanna see one period of this

Northernguy10

May 26, 2013
Timmins Ontario
No one traveled thousands of miles to see the leafs. They travelled thousands of miles for sun then thought "let's go to a leaf game"
A lot of people wait for that trip to Florida every year...The flights are cheap...The tickets are much cheaper than in T.O...and they get a short break from our crappy winters...

barilko05

NHL FAN
Jan 28, 2011
The panel is pissin' into the wind. Why? Because they evidently don't realize...Mike Babcock does not own a blender.

Thank you...g'night!!

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Please trade Willie instead. Those two together aren't going to cost as much as that little diva by himself and both are more productive and less contact averse..

Bracco is a fair ways away yet. Pretty one dimensional and needs an ideal scenario to succeed which they don't need more of. I like his development but he hasn't outgrown the AHL and isn't a role player. Better off giving more minutes to the guys who are performing but not getting used enough. Moore would seem a more natural fit for a new opportunity.

Stop with the Willy hate..its got wrenching. Why do you suppose he urged Marner and Matthew's to sign before camp? Hes too far behind and cant catch up. He has glimpses of last yr then falls apart. That's what happens when you miss almost 3months.

I love Kapenen I don't wanna see him go but fact..we cant keep every one and by that I mean Johnsson and Kapenen or Kadri but hes on a sweetheart contract and we would need a center back in that kinda deal or in a seperate one.

The issue is clear..our D suck down low except Rielly and Dermott. Our forwards somewhat cheat up BUT our D cant pass them the puck. The way to fix this is get a RHD PMD or a stay at home and put him with Rielly..say Parakyo, Montour or Manson and all 3 of those teams need a speedy scoring winger

Reactions: saffronleaf

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Sparks haters hes the reason it's only 2 to 1. He is learning and young..our team needs to wake up in front of him except for Marner

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Just tuned in late in the second.

Why did we change the lines from yesterday? Did it start that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad