GDT: Leafs@Panthers 7PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alamo Leafer

Help end animal cruelty
Sep 12, 2018
Gatineau, QC
just for a minute, I would love to see MM, AM, JT, KK & Rielly play. Marner & KK got enough speed to get back to make up for the missing D.
That's my coaching majic for the night :D

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
Can't even suggest the refs are missing a good game.

They're missing but it isn't a good game.

Maybe there will be some entertainment in the 3rd. period.

Guess I shouldn't expect the Leafs to show up every game ... too good for that.
Someone needs to call them out, seriously. What are they gonna do? Stop calling things for us? Give us more chintzy penalties?

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
There is nothing more hilarious than chirping when he actually resembles an NHL goalie for a stretch.
What's more hilarious is how hard it is for people to just give the guy even a bit of credit, especially when he just got back from a f***ing concussion and has had a mostly solid game where the team didn't show up for like 50% of it. Andersen had his first game back against Colorado and looked pretty bad but all the criticism (deservedly so) went to the rest of the team.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Sometimes I think this but we don’t get more powerplays when we’re losing like the rest of the league does.

I honestly have no explanation but it’s ohviously not an accident at this point.

Ask yourself what does the league gain by not giving us pps? Nothing is the answer.

Every teams gdt is full of posts about the refs being agains them

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Maybe someone should stand up in the dressing room and remind everyone that there are real Leaf fans that have travelled thousands of miles to be there.

Put Hall and Oates on repeat. Whatever it takes.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
What's more hilarious is how hard it is for people to just give the guy even a bit of credit, especially when he just got back from a ****ing concussion and has had a mostly solid game where the team didn't show up for like 50% of it. Andersen had his first game back against Colorado and looked pretty bad but all the criticism (deservedly so) went to the rest of the team.
He played well that period.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Maybe someone should stand up in the dressing room and remind everyone that there are real Leaf fans that have travelled thousands of miles to be there.

Put Hall and Oates on repeat. Whatever it takes.

No one traveled thousands of miles to see the leafs. They travelled thousands of miles for sun then thought "let's go to a leaf game"

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Hope the third brings some fight from this bunch. Need to get their feet moving. Had some good moments in the second half of the second, but got to press for the entire third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad