Leafs Nation Fan Fest (Sept 5-7) || Legends Row Unveiling

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
It was pretty disappointing. I tried to do some of the activities before wasting the entire day in the 4 hour line.

I lined up for one hour until they said no more autographs for the day and got the boot anyways.

Only Leafs I met were Brad May, Tom Fergus and Shayne Corson.

After getting rejected I thought I would at least check out the dressing room until i found out that would be another 2 hour wait.

Only worthwhile thing was the statue unveiling and presentation. Dont think i'd ever go back.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
People really shouldn't have expected anything other than long lines. Its why I have/would never go to one of these events.

daveleaf

#FIREKEEFE #MIGHTBETIMETOFIRESHANNYTOO
Mar 23, 2010
Canada
Leafs have had 3 different owners since Ballard (the ass-clown) owned the team. It is time for him to get over it.

You may think that and you have every right to but you and I didn't live the life. If he believes he has the right to be upset then I'm 100% behind him. This was a proud man who put his neck out there for his franchise, a player that helped us win cups. I would have loved to see him behind Daryl and man the second line personally but to me, Keon, along with a host of former player I hold in high regard. They did it, they won, they were champs. Most others that followed have not even come close.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Again it wasn't the lines it was how people in line were treated by staff and players

People should have expected to be treated poorly. The whole event is a crass marketing ploy and a shameless cash grab. The fans ushered into the building like cattle were never going to be treated as anything more than a nuisance.

It annoys me that fellow Maple Leaf fans enable the organization by supporting this sort of 'let them eat cake' attitude from our front office.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad