OT: Leafs Lounge XCII - The Beer and Liquor Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Grinch Rask hopes you all had a disastrous xmas and wishes you all a depressing and stressful 2013

Last edited:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Just got home from DD'ing. That sucked. How you fit 400 people into a 50'x80' shed is beyond me. It was so squished, it was basically just a big mosh pit.

I don't think I am going to stay up for the game. I think I'll just PVR it.

Apr 1, 2010
Somehow got MAria Carey "Aul ange Sign" (or how ever it;s ****ing spelt)

Dear lord she can grace my TV any time in that outfit.

edit: AULD LANG SYNE

NIck CAnnon you lucky dog

Apr 1, 2010
Just got home from DD'ing. That sucked. How you fit 400 people into a 50'x80' shed is beyond me. It was so squished, it was basically just a big mosh pit.

I don't think I am going to stay up for the game. I think I'll just PVR it.

What are you doing coming home from DD'g alone?

Apr 1, 2010
Somehow I put a George Micheal song on this playlist.

No ****, when the song started I sneezed 15 times. Should I be concerned?

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
That sounds good. A can of cream of Mushroom soup and some parmeseasn cheese would make it amazing.

How did it turn out?

It was decent .. The bacon fried with tomato and garlic mixed in well but the pasta was pretty bland .. Cooked spinach needs some flavour added to it despite its healthyness, it's not very good.

You guys still up for the game? I just got home from the bar .. Had hockey until 11, then went to the bar after by my house .. Got some pizza and we're good to go over here

Stay strong boys once it starts you'll be ok

Apr 1, 2010
It was decent .. The bacon fried with tomato and garlic mixed in well but the pasta was pretty bland .. Cooked spinach needs some flavour added to it despite its healthyness, it's not very good.

You guys still up for the game? I just got home from the bar .. Had hockey until 11, then went to the bar after by my house .. Got some pizza and we're good to go over here

Stay strong boys once it starts you'll be ok

IT sounded a bit bland. Tne Cream of Mushroom soup and hte parm cheese add a ton of flavour. Ofcourse they add the calories too.

So what you want flavour or fat?

lol

Let's rock it. First game I've stayed up for. 2 or 3 LEafs prospects in this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad