OT: Leafs' Lounge v123 - When You're Ready, Come & Get It

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
You need to get in some more practice. Any so.e drop-in games and get your guy to at least a 70 OVR. We need more offense.

Wilson does a good job sometimes, but other times just like all of us, he gets guilty of trying to do too much on his own. We really need to just keep working as a team.

Should probably take this to the gamer thread.

Kamo, get off COD.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Wilson does a good job sometimes, but other times just like all of us, he gets guilty of trying to do too much on his own. We really need to just keep working as a team.

Should probably take this to the gamer thread.

Kamo, get off COD.
Me Wilson you and Kamo have been developing good chemistry lately. Just sick passes all game lol. And yeah we should.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
So you guys want me to be a C? I'm one game away from upgrading my stats, I'll play a drop-in tomorrow to do that.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Man. Must be hard growing up in families like that. My parents were always like "Do what you want as long as you're happy!" and I'm happy. But I love money and money makes me happy. :)

Same here :D Well as long as being happy didn't mean snorting coke :laugh:

You know you're truly ****ed when you have no idea how to do the first "trivial" assignment for a course :laugh: ****ing Electro Magnetic Waves is the hardest ****ing course I've ever taken. No one understands jack **** in class, and the assignments are like x100 harder than the book questions.

/rant

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Well it has to hurry, I'm getting tired... Just watched Angels and Demons, so much is changed from the book :laugh: Still a decent movie though, but as usual, book is better.

I'm actually reading that book right now dude! Not even kidding! Langdon is working on getting out of the casket that the Hassassin dropped on him!

nah it's alright when you're good at it, always get pretty far

Get on NHL already :laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I'm actually reading that book right now dude! Not even kidding! Langdon is working on getting out of the casket that the Hassassin dropped on him!

Get on NHL already :laugh:

Spoiler alert!

that part doesn't happen in the movie, I was waiting for it, never happened

Edit: I don't know how to do that spoiler thing clearly, whatever, not really a spoiler :laugh:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Man. Must be hard growing up in families like that. My parents were always like "Do what you want as long as you're happy!" and I'm happy. But I love money and money makes me happy. :)

Just noticed this post. My family was the same way. It's all about being happy with yourself.. Isn't that what life is about? Being happy?

My girlfriend's parents are the opposite though, it's their rules, she has to do what they want because they think it's the only way and that they are never wrong.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Spoiler alert!

that part doesn't happen in the movie, I was waiting for it, never happened

Edit: I don't know how to do that spoiler thing clearly, whatever, not really a spoiler :laugh:

That isn't a spoiler :laugh:

That's ridiculous. That's a big part of the book because it explains Langdon more. :laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
That isn't a spoiler :laugh:

That's ridiculous. That's a big part of the book because it explains Langdon more. :laugh:

Characters aren't really developed in the movie. To be honest I'm not sure if I would have been able to follow if I hadn't read the book, quite a bit was rushed.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Ron Howard.

Movie would have been best served to being longer I thought, quite a few things stick out in my head that I would have liked to see but wasn't included.

Ugh. Hate it when people do that with good books.

You ever read Brad Meltzer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad