OT: Leafs' Lounge v123 - When You're Ready, Come & Get It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I told my dad I wanted to be a sports journalist and he was disappointed. But trust me, that really doesn't bother me at all. I mean I don't get why people think that your only going to have a good life if you go to university and have a "respectable" job. Journalist don't get paid very well, but tbh if your doing what you love, you can compromise with luxury. Its not like you'd be starving.

At one point I wanted to go to college for journalism and just the idea of that freaked my parents out. Just going keep taking courses I like and see where it goes.
Yea I'm going for that route and tbh I'm not scared. I'm damn pumped not gonna lie :laugh:

If do damn well in whatever you go for, money will come regardless.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
UofT and Centennial have a joint journalism program if you're interested in it. :)

I think I'd love to be a jounalist as a side job or like for fun. Not sure I'd want it to be my only job. But if I worked in hockey I'd leave everything else.

I had a dream once that I was Bob Mackenzie. It was freakin awesome.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
:laugh:

Doing well bud, how about yourself? Btw I changed my number, it's a freddy number I'll give it to you later or remind me lol. was texting you a while back but it didn't go through :laugh:

Because we were texting SO much before that! ;)

I'm good. This weekend was wild. Bar jumped, house party, woke up with a beautiful girl this morning. Can't complain!

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I'm not going on tonight. I was so frustrated earlier. We had a beast game where we won 4-0 but then after that we just kept losing like 1-0 and we couldn't score for ****

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
**** this game and its stupid matchmaking. We keep getting put up against all legend 3's.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
I'm not going on tonight. I was so frustrated earlier. We had a beast game where we won 4-0 but then after that we just kept losing like 1-0 and we couldn't score for ****

Yeah it was annoying, that Wilson dude sounded so frustrated too lol

That one game we were beasting yeah, wish we played like that every game :laugh:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
**** this game and its stupid matchmaking. We keep getting put up against all legend 3's.

It's because those are pretty much the only people that still play the game :laugh: The new one comes out in like 3 months.

But yeah it sucks.

That one game we were beasting yeah, wish we played like that every game :laugh:

:laugh: He gets pretty into it. He says some weird stuff sometimes too :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

Dude we kept getting everything from the point. I had a 3 point game it was honestly one of our best games lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad