OT: Leafs Lounge V112: Europe Appreciation Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Phion you are an idiot let me just say this :laugh: you should of just left the cafe instead of trying to start ****

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
A GM game. 30 teams draft a fantasy teams and there is lots of trades, and at the end judges judge the teams 1-30 and give their reasons. Need to be active everyday though.

549763_464434143630633_382576977_n.jpg

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
No, **** him. Give me a reason and I'll leave. I should've told him to leave.

What if it was something important, or really personal? Would you want everyone around to hear it?

The guy was trying to talk to you personally about something, you shouldn't have acted like an **** about it :shakehead

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
What if it was something important, or really personal? Would you want everyone around to hear it?

The guy was trying to talk to you personally about something, you shouldn't have acted like an **** about it :shakehead

I never had the teacher nor knew who he was.

He was kicking me out with the intent that I did something wrong.

I'm stubborn as ****, I don't care if he was a teacher or not. I'm not letting people tell me what to do. Give me a reason or **** off.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
No, **** him. Give me a reason and I'll leave. I should've told him to leave.

If I was that teacher I would of kicked your ass right then and there for you acting like that :laugh: You need to learn how to smarten up and stop acting like a baby :laugh:

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
If I was that teacher I would of kicked your ass right then and there for you acting like that :laugh: You need to learn how to smarten up and stop acting like a baby :laugh:

So I should've acted like a ***** and done what he said?

**** that. I did nothing wrong, and I would've knocked him

If I actually did something wrong I would've left. But WHY THE **** WOULD I LEAVE IF I DID NOTHING. I'm trying to sit there and eat my lunch, that is all.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Not reading the Phion stuff it's a joke :laugh:

They are bringing back the fantasy league too early!

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
I'm stubborn as ****, I don't care if he was a teacher or not. I'm not letting people tell me what to do. Give me a reason or **** off.
It doesn't matter if you didn't do anything. You're a student and he's a teacher. As long as you're on the grounds he has authority over you... whether you like it or not.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
So I should've acted like a ***** and done what he said?

**** that. I did nothing wrong, and I would've knocked him

If I actually did something wrong I would've left. But WHY THE **** WOULD I LEAVE IF I DID NOTHING. I'm trying to sit there and eat my lunch, that is all.

I understand but 1.) you hit a teacher and you're out of there. Suspension at the very LEAST

2.) Try talking to him nicely and asking him what you did (If he kept saying leave, just leave :laugh: no questions) I don't know why you have to act so tough and make it out to be the teachers fault.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Phion you just don't get it. I'm actually questioning whether you were raised properly the way you are acting like this and handling this situation :laugh: He is a teacher, you do what he says. Show him some respect and stop acting like it's his fault, you were acting like a *********

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
It doesn't matter if you didn't do anything. You're a student and he's a teacher. As long as you're on the grounds he has authority over you... whether you like it or not.

I understand but 1.) you hit a teacher and you're out of there. Suspension at the very LEAST

2.) Try talking to him nicely and asking him what you did (If he kept saying leave, just leave :laugh: no questions) I don't know why you have to act so tough and make it out to be the teachers fault.

In summation, to quote one of our beloved posters:

"You're in high school; show some ****ing respect"

:sarcasm:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
In summation, to quote one of our beloved posters:

"You're in high school; show some ****ing respect"

:sarcasm:

:naughty:

Got an exam at 7 today. But I plan on driving and parking right outside my exam room so I can get out of there quickly and get home ASAP so I can watch the leafs game :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad