OT: Leafs Lounge V112: Europe Appreciation Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
:laugh: Nice

Just mulling at work, kinda feel crappy from the beers and late night I had last night .. Processing the deep messages I've been getting/sending to the ex, final words if you well ..

Sent what will probably be my last message, basically reminding her that I'm not mad at her for following her dreams and everything but hope that's the only reason we're breaking up. Told her that I'm aware she tends to push people away, having a hard time with relationships and trust because of it .. And I've been extremely patient because of it .. I finished off by saying that while it's important to follow your dreams, that the grass isn't always greener on the other side .. Something a lot of folks haven't learned, and that our perception on how life should be often screws us up the most

Ouch brother...I hope all works out for you brother. Such a bummer.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Ouch brother...I hope all works out for you brother. Such a bummer.

I'll be alright eventually .. Just a tough thing to get through since I was really into her

Wish I didn't stay up so late drinking though .. Tired and feeling blech

Got a 7:30 hockey game tonight though

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
images

:naughty:

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
What did he accuse you of?

He didn't tell me. ****ing ***** has the guys to come up to me during lunch and told me to leave the caf. I asked him what I did and all he said was "leave the caf"

I told him no about a hundred times. Then I told him to **** off. He went to go get the principle involved and I just dipped. Can't afford to get in **** and miss class time due to suspension. My shook is ****ing gay.

Best is he started chirping me when I ignored him. He's like what's wrong with you are you deaf, and ****.

I just wanted to clock him in the face.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
He didn't tell me. ****ing ***** has the guys to come up to me during lunch and told me to leave the caf. I asked him what I did and all he said was "leave the caf"

I told him no about a hundred times. Then I told him to **** off. He went to go get the principle involved and I just dipped. Can't afford to get in **** and miss class time due to suspension. My shook is ****ing gay.

Best is he started chirping me when I ignored him. He's like what's wrong with you are you deaf, and ****.

*guts.

And lol my music > you guys garbageee

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County

.. Dude you couldn't have just left the caf and not cursed him out?

Doesn't seem like a big deal, but you ****ed yourself there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad