May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
This is Europe:
500px-Europe_regions.png

Enjoy the music:handclap:

Kaley_Cuoco.jpg

In honor of Netflix, and how much time I have wasted enjoying it:

And if you live under a rock:

Who needs health when you can have this...
big-mac-extra-value-meal.jpg

DRAGO 18

Jan 17, 2006
Pittsburgh
Pens fan here coming in peace, looked around your board for a Toronto thread, but didn't see any. Coming to town next week and want to know about the cool places to see.

Obviously, the HHOF and CN Tower are on the list, but what else? We like to drink, what are some awesome bars?:nod: The Brass Rail or For your eyes only?:naughty: Good places to eat? We are staying at the Holiday Inn on Carlton...any place good nearby? Thanks and looking forward to seeing what a HNIC is like in the "Mecca of Hockey"!

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Pens fan here coming in peace, looked around your board for a Toronto thread, but didn't see any. Coming to town next week and want to know about the cool places to see.

Obviously, the HHOF and CN Tower are on the list, but what else? We like to drink, what are some awesome bars?:nod: The Brass Rail or For your eyes only?:naughty: Good places to eat? We are staying at the Holiday Inn on Carlton...any place good nearby? Thanks and looking forward to seeing what a HNIC is like in the "Mecca of Hockey"!

Obligatory Jane and Finch comment.

Personally I don't live in Toronto and can't really comment for myself, but I hear others say The Real Sports Bar. And damn right we are the mecca of hockey :laugh: :sarcasm:

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
Re: Puking

I enjoy puking when I'm drunk because it instantly makes me feel better. I would way rather puke than be too ****ed up to function. Sometimes I actually force myself to puke.

I hate puking when I'm legitimately sick though.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Bender_-I-m-Back-Baby-.jpg

Can't keep me out forever *Ahem* You know who you are *Ahem*

I am back baby!

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010

I enjoy puking when I'm drunk because it instantly makes me feel better. I would way rather puke than be too ****ed up to function. Sometimes I actually force myself to puke.

You're my boy, Terry.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland

I feel better after the puking too. But...the pain...
Call me a ***** (I am a cat after all), but holy hell, the pain...

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I don't know how many times I've heaved only to continue drinking. Beer does that to you though.

Apr 1, 2010

Go look in the last thread. Last post.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
I'm pretty sure my body is just not normal. Here are some examples:

- As I've said, I don't think other people feel as though they're puking out their heart when they puke.
- Coffee/energy drinks have no effect on me.
- I may be lacking in blood. I remember having blood tests done on me twice. Both times the nurse was having trouble drawing enough blood to put in their tubes. I recall that one of those times (prob happened both times though) the nurse just said **** it and stopped trying, and just poured my blood from the tubes that had more into the tubes that had less so that they'd all be about equal. Afterwards, I almost fainted when I stepped outside.
- It generally takes me at least 1 hour to fall asleep.
- I develop hives when I'm really cold for a long time. This hasn't really been a problem lately, maybe my body is becoming more immune to it, and maybe partly due to me not getting into situations where I will be cold for a long time.
- I develop colds quite often (ie where I'll sneeze a lot, runny nose, etc). But they never last more then 24 hours. The next day, I'll be perfectly fine.

I'm ****ed.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I'm the same way with falling asleep, takes 1+ hours unless I am dead tired and it's like 4am.

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
I feel better after the puking too. But...the pain...
Call me a ***** (I am a cat after all), but holy hell, the pain...

The pain isn't even that bad unless you start dry heaving imo; I hate the ****in' after taste though.

I don't know how many times I've heaved only to continue drinking. Beer does that to you though.

Go big or go home, eh big wheel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad