OT: Leafs Lounge V112: Europe Appreciation Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
:naughty:

Got an exam at 7 today. But I plan on driving and parking right outside my exam room so I can get out of there quickly and get home ASAP so I can watch the leafs game :yo:

I have hockey at 7:30 so I'm going to miss the last half of the game

.. Probably for the best

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
I don't show respect to random people just because of their job, especially when they blame me for something I didn't do.

You earn people's respect, you don't just expect it.

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
Phion it was wrong of him to falsely accuse you but in high school you just do whatever makes them happy......you say what they want to hear......so just do what they say

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
I don't show respect to random people just because of their job, especially when they blame me for something I didn't do.

You earn people's respect, you don't just expect it.

hes a teacher, he expects respect......respect your elders .....
teachers are sometimes dumb but they went through a lot of education so they should have your respect

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
hes a teacher, he expects respect......respect your elders .....
teachers are sometimes dumb but they went through a lot of education so they should have your respect

He went through his education to get a job and make money. Lets be real here, being a teacher doesn't make u a higher being.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
The hf leafs fantasy summer game is back up. You guys better register quickly.

This is where you draft players and at the end there are judges to judge how good your team is, right? No thanks. Seems stupid to me because it depends on regular joes to try to judge a team. "Experts" in real life already have a hard time doing that.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
This is where you draft players and at the end there are judges to judge how good your team is, right? No thanks. Seems stupid to me because it depends on regular joes to try to judge a team. "Experts" in real life already have a hard time doing that.

This is HF. Stop using logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad