OT: Leafs Lounge v.155 - Pay Per View Event: Kyle vs VOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
harsh-my-mellow.jpeg

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I admit I still call people that at my work who I think are stupid and keep ****ing up like doing their job.:laugh:

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
I know you were kidding DD03.

I actually don't really understand what's going on. I pop in and out at random times and just join in the conversation without reading up.

I'm just gonna go back to doing nothing at work and reading a textbook on C Pointers.

int main () **
count << "Everyone please be happy" << endl;
return 0;
}

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I know you were kidding DD03.

I actually don't really understand what's going on. I pop in and out at random times and just join in the conversation without reading up.

I'm just gonna go back to doing nothing at work and reading a textbook on C Pointers.

int main () **
count << "Everyone please be happy" << endl;
return 0;
}

That won't work. :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Oh then I don't really understand why he was mad, but I guess he's taking a few months off from posting in here. lol I remember when I was mad and I'm like **** this I'm not talking to you guys anymore a few days later I came in here and I'm like yeah I took a few days off to cool down and I was good.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
Re: every idiot that gets their panties in a twist when someone says something they don't like

I’m not one of those “GET RID OF THE R WORD!†people by any means, but it’s a hurtful word, especially to people with mental disabilities. Me, personally- if using a word like that (which is probably never in a positive context) can hurt people, why say it?

Again, my opinion on the matter isn’t strong at all, and I don’t really care, I’m just more of a positive-vibes kinda guy myself. Positive vibes = happy life. Of course you can’t please everyone, because there are dumb people out there who just like to make a fuss about everything, so I guess you and I have just drawn the line at a different spot.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
funny story about getting things renewed, I got my health card renewed back when I was growing my big beard and long hair, looking back at it now (I am clean shaven and short hair) I looked like a ****ing hippy.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Dangles I think I may take your advise a bit on smoking less but drop it down to just on the weekend. I really don't want to just drop it lol.

Ace88*

My vocabulary switches depending on who im talking to and the environment im in. If it's a customer service kind of job obviously i dont use inappropriate language. Ill be the most courteous young man the customers ever seen. But if im telling my best buds a story about some Pejorative Slur that rear ended me cos he was eating a cheeseburger and talking on the phone while driving, and someone happens to hear me say that, then they can **** off. If im with my friends then anything goes--anything--even though wed never say half that stuff outside the friends.

It's people who raise a stink about something someone said and they were not part of the conversation that i cant stand. Whistleblowers can gtfo. It's even worse when the guilty makes an apology not because they give a ****, but because they are trying to save face and prevent a total public image smear. And that's like, alll the time now. It's pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad