OT: Leafs Lounge v.155 - Pay Per View Event: Kyle vs VOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Well, no one really talks to me much still haha I sometimes just talk to myself in here.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Tell grant to get his **** together.

Have a good next few months boys.

community-surprised.gif

tumblr_mkln7jG5tq1r0e42eo3_500.gif

tumblr_m610halrTs1qdfs7xo1_500.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20359-1397626437-14.gif

I put aside our differences Cor and found Gifs of your 3 fav shows. Don't be hasty, it's okay we love you.

Ace88*

my man E40 be droppin all kinds of new tracks in the next month or so

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
My palm/wrist has been swollen, brutally painful, and on-and-off bruised for 5 weeks. I smacked it really hard playing soccer.

My self-diagnosis was originally ‘yolo’, then it persisted so I got an xray (clean), so now idk what to do.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
My palm/wrist has been swollen, brutally painful, and on-and-off bruised for 5 weeks. I smacked it really hard playing soccer.

My self-diagnosis was originally ‘yolo’, then it persisted so I got an xray (clean), so now idk what to do.

if it's clean - you need anti-inflammatories. if you don't have a script, Aleive, or Advil and Ice. that's what my doctor told me re: my foot.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
if it's clean - you need anti-inflammatories. if you don't have a script, Aleive, or Advil and Ice. that's what my doctor told me re: my foot.

Thanks Daisy. I've been icing it fairly consistently but haven't been taking advil (etc).

I'll give er a try. It's actually crazy painful, I can't use my left hand for anything. Haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks :'(

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Thanks Daisy. I've been icing it fairly consistently but haven't been taking advil (etc).

I'll give er a try. It's actually crazy painful, I can't use my left hand for anything. Haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks :'(

no problems. i am one of those girls who tough it out so it never even came to my mind to take pills for my foot. it's not 'gone' but MUCH better

but at least when your hand gets better, you can work out. my doctor and my close friend who has been a trainer have both decided that i have to seriously change my workout regime (ie: no more cardio and high intense stuff, which i love). i loovove cardio.

Ace88*

Nobody actually hates anyone here. It really is a locker room in the lounge...everyone gets chirped but it's all friendly fire. I dont know how a faceless internet stranger can get under the skin so easily.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Nobody actually hates anyone here. It really is a locker room in the lounge...everyone gets chirped but it's all friendly fire. I dont know how a faceless internet stranger can get under the skin so easily.

I know it's all a joke and no one actually hates anyone in here but sometimes it doesn't take much to get under someone's skin. IMO It's harder to tell on the internet if someone is joking or not because all it is is words typed out, You're not there in person to see the emotion or the way they say it, things could be taken out of context. Anyways you don't know what he's dealing with in life, I know If I'm angry or upset and I come online and some people joke around I would probably sound angry or pissed off. I know I always tell him and others how much TWD sucks, and how country music sucks I don't know how anyone who's not a hick to listen to it, and I know he likes those but I really don't mean it like that, I'm just joking around.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Well, an eventful couple of days in here eh.

I saw the promo for finding carter and it looks really good. Creeped me out the first time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad