OT: Leafs Lounge v.155 - Pay Per View Event: Kyle vs VOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I'm just saying man, not just today but like the way you talk here in the lounge (Obviously I don't really know you just the things you post) Anyways I'm not really judging you as obviously you know I have never had a girl friend before :laugh:

I'm talking about the way you talk to me and others, you just sound kind of rude and arrogant that's all.

Them fightin' words Kyle

... Annnd continue

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I don't care how much VoR hates sequins sister. She is still hot.

Respect.

(I think that was VoR) :laugh:

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
BCDYv.gif

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Me vs Brody back then now me vs Vor. Looks like I don't make friends easy :laugh:

Ace88*

Yes i can be rude, but im not arrogant. Arrogance isnt the same thing as giving zero ****s. In either case i really dont care what anyone thinks.

SCHENN DAMMIT WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Maybe YOU are the arrogant jackass :sarcasm:

Edit - pretty sure my 17,000th post was the start of this thread ... I ruined something that could have be magical :(

it's okay. my 20k post was defending Clarkson. :cry:

ya'll, don't fight.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
My whole family thinks I'm arrogant because I know that I'm smarter, a more objective thinker, more competitive, and thus far more capable than most people.

And when you hear that, I totally sound arrogant.

It's just the way it is.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
My posts lately I've been forgetting. ****ing Schenn the nice guy that he is told me my 10,000 was coming up and I still ****ed it up. :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Maybe I just sound like I'm mad at Vor today because since my week off last week I've hated coming to work like i feel like i really dont want to be here any more, my friends are being dicks to me and I'm questioning if I've ****ed up my life by dropping out of school.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Awesome.

My annoying, unemployed neighbors are having another kid! In addition to the little pigpen they have now that looks half feril. They said it will help them out more with government assistance.

Pieces of ****

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Maybe I just sound like I'm mad at Vor today because since my week off last week I've hated coming to work like i feel like i really dont want to be here any more, my friends are being dicks to me and I'm questioning if I've ****ed up my life by dropping out of school.

School can always be re-registered in

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo

Loneliness sucks. I went through a phase when I realized I lacked friends who I connected with, my friends were either super dweebs (nothing wrong with that) or still in high-school mode. Needed a balance. Found said friends, life’s great now.

Step 1. Stop smoking so much.
Step 2. Stop watching TV. Max 5 hours per week.
Step 3. Start reading books instead of TV. Models by Mark Manson changed my life (it sells itself as a dating advice book, but mostly focuses on self-improvement). I recommend this book to every single one of my guy friends.
Step 4. Figure out what you want to do. Do research. Don’t jump into something difficult unless you’re willing to put in a ton of work.

Along that path, try to find your motivation. It’s different for everyone. You’re young. You clearly did not mess up your life, still plenty of time. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Everyone does things at a different pace; I’m going into my 11th semester of university :P

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I know but I honestly have no ****ing clue to take and I don't want to waste money again. I need to be sure.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
You really are a real bro Dangles.

I've started one step, I started to read again this week. I need to work on smoking less though.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Awesome.

My annoying, unemployed neighbors are having another kid! In addition to the little pigpen they have now that looks half feril. They said it will help them out more with government assistance.

Pieces of ****

... They actually said that? :facepalm:

Ridiculous

Loneliness sucks. I went through a phase when I realized I lacked friends who I connected with, my friends were either super dweebs (nothing wrong with that) or still in high-school mode. Needed a balance. Found said friends, life’s great now.

Step 1. Stop smoking so much.
Step 2. Stop watching TV. Max 5 hours per week.
Step 3. Start reading books instead of TV. Models by Mark Manson changed my life (it sells itself as a dating advice book, but mostly focuses on self-improvement). I recommend this book to every single one of my guy friends.
Step 4. Figure out what you want to do. Do research. Don’t jump into something difficult unless you’re willing to put in a ton of work.

Along that path, try to find your motivation. It’s different for everyone. You’re young. You clearly did not mess up your life, still plenty of time. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Everyone does things at a different pace; I’m going into my 11th semester of university :P

Good pep talk coach

Golfing at a semi-pro course after work today ... Should be, um, interesting

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Yes....

They did. They're the worst. And they have satellite tv. I work 44hr weeks and don't have satellite tv!!!

The fact you're worrying about the future shows you're on the right track Kyle.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Hate to say it but karma bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad