OT: Leafs Lounge v.130 - Pepperidge Farm Remembers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
So on my way home I went to mcdonalds drive thru to get fries. I also asked for ketchup. When I get home and open the bag, I found they put a small amount of ketchup inside a cup (I think their parfait cups?). So ghetto. I guess they ran out of ketchup packets...

Apr 1, 2010
So on my way home I went to mcdonalds drive thru to get fries. I also asked for ketchup. When I get home and open the bag, I found they put a small amount of ketchup inside a cup (I think their parfait cups?). So ghetto. I guess they ran out of ketchup packets...

Went to a new restraunt that opened up near my house. Instead of a bottle of Heinz, they had jumbo ketchup packets.

So Ghetto.
Food sucked too. :P

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I got a cup of ketchup instead of a packet of ketchup from the high tech fast food restaurant #FirstWorldProblems

Apr 1, 2010
Well, I hope I still got a job after tomorrow.

I kind of kicked the hornets nest with an email.

Had to be done though.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
tumblr_ms53h7oVy01qexni7o1_500.gif

Mr Scarface*

Gordon Ramsey is just too much fun. What an entertaining master chef.

Apr 1, 2010
I'm curious as to what you said now :laugh: But good luck, hope you still got the job.

I basically accused a high level person in HR of Nepotism and violation of company policy on top of ignoring part of our collective agreement.

The one thing I have going for me is I am 100% right. Even lower levels of management are on my side.

Fingers crossed.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
If Lady Gaga walked past you down the street and wasn't wearing any costumes...was just dressed normally, no weird makeup and no paparazzi surrounding her, would you know it was her?

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
If Lady Gaga walked past you down the street and wasn't wearing any costumes...was just dressed normally, no weird makeup and no paparazzi surrounding her, would you know it was her?

Probably because I've seen pictures of her like that, but I wouldn't approach her thinking its a lookalike or something lol.

She's actually pretty. Love gaga.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Just finished watching last night's Breaking Bad. Great episode, the suspense is killer :laugh:

Only one more shift left at work, and then I leave on Friday. Had a great "going away party" if you wanna call it that on Saturday with my friends. From my 6 or 7 close friends, I'm the only one not coming back :laugh:

Either way, still really exciting that in only a few days I'll be on my own, 4000km away from everything I've grown up with the past 13 years :)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I have a Life/entertainment podcast and we would like to start taking questions. If you have any hypothetical questions or anything, please PM them to me

Edit: Got permission from Hurt to post this

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
^:laugh:. Is there anything specific the questions are about? Maybe a guideline?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Like I said, life/entertainment.

We like paranormal type stuff, anything based around movies/tv shows (try and keep away from spoiler questions) etc.

It's a pretty loose podcast, we talk about anything and everything :laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I have a Life/entertainment podcast and we would like to start taking questions. If you have any hypothetical questions or anything, please PM them to me

Edit: Got permission from Hurt to post this

Who wins in this epic battle showdown?

The Avengers

vs

Ash Ketchum and his pokemon

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
haha cool thanks guys, we may make a segment based on that. Again, any questions you guys have, PM them to me.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I am just getting my first chance to really listen to Luke Bryan's new album, and I think it is phenomenal.

Loving the songs I see you, Beer in the Headlights, and Play it Again. Guarantee they will all be hits in the next few months, considering they are half decent songs and Luke Bryan. I haven't listened to many more songs off the album yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad