OT: Leafs Lounge V. 103... Vanek is Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Great shows. Do you even go out lol

You seem to either sleep, play video games, or watch anime.

I go out a few times a week but I like to stay in a lot as well, and do what you listed. Also that the NHL is back I'll prob be staying in more often watching the Leafs games lol.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
One of my favs too, still hopeful that one day they'll come out witha decent live action dbz movie. That would be amazing.

I was thinking about watching DBZ Kai instead because of it only being like 90 episodes instead of 290 but you miss some of the things like the Buu saga.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
comish of the llkl league on espn, swap robidas for b smith for me if you can.

i forgot about that 5 day rule before you can send prospects back down and i have to wait til wednesday to do it myself

What team are you?

Nvm I did it

JMcLeaf

Should I call Conacher up lol? He's on fire.

Probably lol.

I was thinking, we should make a prospect limit for LLKL. Like 40 or 50 prospects. That way teams can add prospects throughout the season (not draft eligible ones obviously) without having to drop 1 always. Once you get to 40 or 50 or w.e we make it then you'd have to drop someone if you want to add a prospect.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
man it seems impossible for any of my defense to win a norris, my top 4 is like all 87+ overall too :laugh:

At one point in NHL 12 Be a GM, I set it to no salary cap and my top 4 on D were all 90+ and my bottom pairing were both like 88's or something like that lol. I had 2 elite goalies (one was 90+ and the other was 87 or so)

Now for my forwards :laugh: I decided to go with 4 scoring lines and my top 6 were all 90+ players, 3rd line had like 88's and my 4th line had like 86/87 lol it was insane. I had this team for a while and won the Stanley Cup almost every year

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
At one point in NHL 12 Be a GM, I set it to no salary cap and my top 4 on D were all 90+ and my bottom pairing were both like 88's or something like that lol. I had 2 elite goalies (one was 90+ and the other was 87 or so)

Now for my forwards :laugh: I decided to go with 4 scoring lines and my top 6 were all 90+ players, 3rd line had like 88's and my 4th line had like 86/87 lol it was insane. I had this team for a while and won the Stanley Cup almost every year

what's the point when you take the salary cap off, that's what makes it fun :laugh:

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Probably lol.

I was thinking, we should make a prospect limit for LLKL. Like 40 or 50 prospects. That way teams can add prospects throughout the season (not draft eligible ones obviously) without having to drop 1 always. Once you get to 40 or 50 or w.e we make it then you'd have to drop someone if you want to add a prospect.

Yup sounds good. I'm going to wait 1 more game for Conacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad