OT: Leafs Lounge V. 103... Vanek is Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2010
What's his 3rd goalie?

Regardless, that pair should do well, regardless of their first game. In fact, I think that pair will do very well.
No 3rd.

ThEy max out at about 50 wins a year. I could produce almost 4 times that with my goalies.

It is extremely useful having the extra games to lessen the impact of a 4g 1st period.

Charlie, do you regret your decision in picking so many goalies?

NOpe. I am only trading 2.

If you don't have 4, how do you beat the guy who has 3 right?

Besides I want some kind of advantage when I face you MR. "Take forever to draft" MEow. ;)

You had a very good draft.

Now I have to try and figure out how to beat you. :p:

I'm a slow poster..

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
No 3rd.

ThEy max out at about 50 wins a year. I could produce almost 4 times that with my goalies.

It is extremely useful having the extra games to lessen the impact of a 4g 1st period.

NOpe. I am only trading 2.

If you don't have 4, how do you beat the guy who has 3 right?

Besides I want some kind of advantage when I face you MR. "Take forever to draft" MEow. ;)

You had a very good draft.

Now I have to try and figure out how to beat you. :p:

I'm a slow poster..

By having the better goalies.

Anyways, like I said before, you'll beat the opponent in Wins and prob SO, but for GAA and Save% it'll be a toss up.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Watching a giraffe fight on tv. #epic

Time for bed. Guess I will find out tomorrow morning if I get Ryder or not in my works hockey pool.

11 guests here. I think people think Vanek is actually available. Way to start a false rumour :laugh:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Watching a giraffe fight on tv. #epic

Time for bed. Guess I will find out tomorrow morning if I get Ryder or not in my works hockey pool.

11 guests here. I think people think Vanek is actually available. Way to start a false rumour :laugh:

:laugh: Buffalo board just explodes.

Apr 1, 2010
By having the better goalies.

Anyways, like I said before, you'll beat the opponent in Wins and prob SO, but for GAA and Save% it'll be a toss up.

The more games the less impact each game has on gaa and sv%. 1 bad game doesn't screw your whole week.

I think I figured out how you picked team.

+/- is a total toss up.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
The more games the less impact each game has on gaa and sv%. 1 bad game doesn't screw your whole week.

I think I figured out how you picked team.

+/- is a total toss up.

How did I pick my team?

And yes 1 bad game won't screw it up vs other people with only 3 goalies which would be a disadvantage for them, but the flipside is 1 great game will elevate their GAA and save% rly high. Essentially, it gets evened out.

Apr 1, 2010
How did I pick my team?

And yes 1 bad game won't screw it up vs other people with only 3 goalies which would be a disadvantage for them, but the flipside is 1 great game will elevate their GAA and save% rly high. Essentially, it gets evened out.

Eh. Doesn't matter. Looking back I think you had the best draft.

Looney Toonies

May 30, 2012
Canada
:laugh: I'm pumped. Already finished episode one. :D

You'll get addicted buddy, I watched the last season in 2 days. UNREAL.....kind of a tease now that I have none to watch. Also from what I hear FX isn't going to pick up the next seasons even though they're signed for 2 more.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
You'll get addicted buddy, I watched the last season in 2 days. UNREAL.....kind of a tease now that I have none to watch. Also from what I hear FX isn't going to pick up the next seasons even though they're signed for 2 more.

Can they really do that? And it doesn't even make sense considering it's their most watched show probably.. So much fail.

Just read an interview, did the ctrl+f to make sure no spoilers, at the very end it said.

Sons of Anarchy will return to FX in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad