OT: Leafs Lounge V. 103... Vanek is Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I will be streaming the game in class tomorrow without a doubt. Or I just won't bother going. There is some participation marks for that class but all you have to do is answer a few questions online. And she teaches the same class tonight as mine tomorrow, so I answered the participation questions tonight so I'm already done for tomorrow! :D (if that makes sense). Or I just won't go to class....:laugh:

Go to class .. Bad karma if you skip, which could reflect on the Leafs losing tomorrow night

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Thank god Kulemin had 3 points tonight, In my keeper its daily matchups and I was going to be destroyed but pulled a win tonight!

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Random TV show I feel like watching, including the movies that came out .. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (the original)

... I feel like I'd get some thorough entertainment out of watching it all again, likely out of pure nostalgia

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Random TV show I feel like watching, including the movies that came out .. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (the original)

... I feel like I'd get some thorough entertainment out of watching it all again, likely out of pure nostalgia

I started re-watching Dragon Ball out of pure nostalgia. Awesome ****ing series.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I love it when I can find old posts contradicting people who say stuff like 'I always liked _____ and never wanted to trade him'. I'm just too nice to call them out :laugh:

A guy on the trade boards is looking to see what he can get for Schneider because he isn't fond of him and doesn't think he is worthy being called a starter and wants Luongo as the starter. Quick little search that takes a few seconds turns up this post.

reason for canucks: theodore has one year left on his contract and he will provide schneider as a good backup and canucks get a top prospect

I probably do the same thing all the time, heck I'm sure I do, just fun finding other people do it :P

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Like Anchorman, Dragon Ball Z is another popular thing that I can't stand lol

Also JMc I am not watching Dragon Ball Z, but rather Dragon Ball which takes place as Goku is going through his childhood.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
The GAA for Dangles and I in our matchup right now.

Dangles McGavin
Grant

Can it get any closer? :laugh:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I would think so. Whichever it is I trust his decision. I thought he was making a mistake with Reimer tonight but we won. Seems to know what he is doing, he knows more than me anyways.

That's not very difficult..

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Charlio still 10-1 in the League and looks like I have a full team playing tomorrow ;)

donkeyy0

May 31, 2011
Ok ok...so I lost Conacher because I waited too long.

Doan, Steen, Mac all options over Fleischmann.

I dunno why I want to replace Fleischmann so bad.

I'm thinking I wanna pick up Alex Steen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad