OT: Leafs Lounge V. 103... Vanek is Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
:biglaugh: Was thinking the same thing.

I have yet to go on reddit, if it's full of videos like this I'm not so sure I ever will.

it's kind of like hf, with a whole bunch of sub reddits/forums for all kinds of stuff.

only ones I really check out are the hockey ones though

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Drunkschenn has glorisously returneed!

tell%20me%20more.jpeg

it's kind of like hf, with a whole bunch of sub reddits/forums for all kinds of stuff.

only ones I really check out are the hockey ones though

Don't get me wrong, I am well aware of what it is, just haven't been on it. No desire to either.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
tell%20me%20more.jpeg

Don't get me wrong, I am well aware of what it is, just haven't been on it. No desire to either.

Yeah, I used to be on there like ALL the time :laugh:

But then I discovered hf and the LL so now i'm pretty much only here all the time now whenever i'm on the internet lol

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
Yeah I have him in one of my keeper leagues. He was huge for me last season. Most fantasy points of all goalies last yr in my league.

That's why I chose him for LLKL. With Smith, Kesler and Hartnell now injured for my team in LLKL...that's 3 of my top guys...like not even middle of the pack players, but my top players. Sigh.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
no exams this semester, so I'm off school now til 2nd semester starts

Nice! i found out today that apparently I have a test on this coming Monday. It will be 8 classes (50 minutes each) worth of material and he moves slowly. We have literally done nothing. All I've learned about is screws and this class is managerial economics.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
That's why I chose him for LLKL. With Smith, Kesler and Hartnell now injured for my team in LLKL...that's 3 of my top guys...like not even middle of the pack players, but my top players. Sigh.

So, looks like you will be tanking this year and getting a high pick in the draft :laugh: (Unless you guys have drafting set a different way)

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
So, looks like you will be tanking this year and getting a high pick in the draft :laugh: (Unless you guys have drafting set a different way)

MeowLeafs can't tank, he has a bet going on where if he does worst than this other guy he has to give up his top 3 picks in the draft + top prospect. If Meow tanks its a step backwards in his teams development :laugh:

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
MeowLeafs can't tank, he has a bet going on where if he does worst than this other guy he has to give up his top 3 picks in the draft + top prospect. If Meow tanks its a step backwards in his teams development :laugh:

Wait, how do you know about this?...I don't think it was ever posted here.

I'm hoping Kesler will play for the 2nd half of the season so it's not a complete loss for him. Hartnell and Smith shouldn't be gone for too long, hopefully under 5 games. I think I'll do ok cause my other guys are good.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Wait, how do you know about this?...I don't think it was ever posted here.

I'm hoping Kesler will play for the 2nd half of the season so it's not a complete loss for him. Hartnell and Smith shouldn't be gone for too long, hopefully under 5 games. I think I'll do ok cause my other guys are good.

You mentioned it like 2 days ago and I have a good memory for random stuff like this.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County

I guess the flying V doesn't work in real life

Man, I really want the Leafs to win tomorrow .. It should be a win against the Isles, but who knows .. Starting Scrivens is starting the stronger of the two goalies based on recent play, so hopefully even after the hard earned win tonight they'll have enough gas to grind it out against the Isles .. If not, Scrivens might have to win it for the Leafs

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I guess the flying V doesn't work in real life

Man, I really want the Leafs to win tomorrow .. It should be a win against the Isles, but who knows .. Starting Scrivens is starting the stronger of the two goalies based on recent play, so hopefully even after the hard earned win tonight they'll have enough gas to grind it out against the Isles .. If not, Scrivens might have to win it for the Leafs

I will be streaming the game in class tomorrow without a doubt. Or I just won't bother going. There is some participation marks for that class but all you have to do is answer a few questions online. And she teaches the same class tonight as mine tomorrow, so I answered the participation questions tonight so I'm already done for tomorrow! :D (if that makes sense). Or I just won't go to class....:laugh:

This just happened to me.

urinal-ettiquette.jpg

Awkward....You are just to good looking for your own good :sarcasm:

**** Flamingos!

No flamingoing allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad