OT: Leafs Lounge #142: We Gonna' Walk Down to Electric Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace88*

Man i had the absolute worst hangover of all time yesterday. I couldn't get out of bed for more than 5 minutes without puking, it was just awful. Worst day ever.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Not bad .. Went out Friday night and drank too much .. Mellowed out Saturday and had hockey Saturday night .. More of the same yesterday, watched the Superbowl

No complaints

Stay at my girlfriend's last night, who lives significantly further away from my office than I do .. Weather was garbage this morning and traffic was a cluster**** .. Not a great start to my Monday

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
Lounge crew is much more accepting and welcoming than Leafs thread crew

Didn't realize that everybody hates me now :laugh:

Jeff, you're universally hated.

Not bad .. Went out Friday night and drank too much .. Mellowed out Saturday and had hockey Saturday night .. More of the same yesterday, watched the Superbowl

No complaints

Stay at my girlfriend's last night, who lives significantly further away from my office than I do .. Weather was garbage this morning and traffic was a cluster**** .. Not a great start to my Monday

Hope you're okay VoR :laugh:.

Sounds relaxing... I was awfully sick the whole week and my girlfriend was in town this weekend so pretty much just relaxed.

Speaking of gf, I think we're going to plan a vacation. Things are getting serious :biglaugh:. Any of you ever gone away with a significant other?

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County

Sounds relaxing... I was awfully sick the whole week and my girlfriend was in town this weekend so pretty much just relaxed.

Speaking of gf, I think we're going to plan a vacation. Things are getting serious :biglaugh:. Any of you ever gone away with a significant other?

I'm going to England for a wedding with my lady friend in a couple weeks. Although circumstances are a little different considering her dad is a pilot, so we will fly next to free.
Where you thinking of heading off to?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I'm going to England for a wedding with my lady friend in a couple weeks. Although circumstances are a little different considering her dad is a pilot, so we will fly next to free.
Where you thinking of heading off to?

To do list:

Get girlfriend whose father is a pilot. Got it!

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612

Yea, I sat beside the girl I had a crush on on the bus during our grade 8 field trip.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Remember my friend who had that job at the nudist park? He got a job at my work today :yo: gunna be siiiiick.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Remember my friend who had that job at the nudist park? He got a job at my work today :yo: gunna be siiiiick.

No, and solid. Although, it would be better if you guys had a fun job. Factory work isn't the funniest thing. Probably not a whole lot of time to mess around either

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
he said at his work he had naked girls paint all over his body, doesn't sound too bad to me :laugh:

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
he said at his work he had naked girls paint all over his body, doesn't sound too bad to me :laugh:

Did he quit that job?

No idea why you wouldn't try to get a job there bud .. Sure you might see some things you don't want to see, but I'm sure there is a lot there to make it worthwhile :P

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Did he quit that job?

No idea why you wouldn't try to get a job there bud .. Sure you might see some things you don't want to see, but I'm sure there is a lot there to make it worthwhile :P

Haha it is summer only I think. Not sure though. Might check it out this summer.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I feel like getting a job just to see people naked is a bit weird. Do you have to be naked too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad