OT: Leafs Lounge #142: We Gonna' Walk Down to Electric Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcLeaf

Just watched Blackfish, the Seaworld documentary, it was tough to watch. It reminded me of Free Willy, I hated that movie as a kid because it made me so sad :laugh:

Have you seen The Cove? Really hard to watch.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Starting back to working out this week, I stopped last summer right before my factory job and just never went back. I guess my job was just too tiring at the start. I've been still healthy not working out and I feel good (probably because how much I move around and lift during the day at my job) but I really want to continue on my mission to gain mass. I used to be like 130 pounds as I told you guys about a year ago- year and a half. I hover around 150-160 now. Goal is to one day be 180-200 pounds 10% bodyfat. Contrary to your thoughts I actually am not fat still have my six pack :laugh: I put up my bench, barbells, pullup, dip bars, dumbells this weekend in my basement. Excited to get started again.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
I have an ASUS laptop and a gaming desktop I built by myself, Peasy come at me.

pizza_box_pc.jpg

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
By the way Phion DOT has been amazing but I've been slowing down lately, spend way too much time on it :laugh: love the game though, have tons of epics now and a couple legends. One of the best mobile games for sure.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
By the way Phion DOT has been amazing but I've been slowing down lately, spend way too much time on it :laugh: love the game though, have tons of epics now and a couple legends. One of the best mobile games for sure.

yea it's a pretty sick game.. played for a couple months straight and had to sell almost everything i had on my account in order to quit lol

so addicting.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
yea it's a pretty sick game.. played for a couple months straight and had to sell almost everything i had on my account in order to quit lol

so addicting.

Been playing since Summer and still am playing haha.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Think I'll stop playing it soon though, maybe try and find a new game to play on my phone or something DOT is just too addicting and hard to get top fighters without paying.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Last I recall he called next thread first and you aren't even around enough to make one. Besides, his threads are top notch ;)

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Defender of Texel, a mobile game on the android marketplace not sure about Iphone or Blackberry. Addicting game, you go through dungeons, raids/sieges, PVP etc. try and get better fighters (Most people with top fighters though pay for them) You fuse them together to make them more powerful.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I recently started re-watching Bob's Burgers on netflix, man I miss that show so much. Absolutely love that and Archer.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
man so many shows I want to re-watch again but they keep putting out shows I really want to see, so hard to see em all. Plus the crazy amount of anime I have ugh I'm going to be busy for quite some time :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad