OT: Leafs Lounge: 127 hours edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2010
Any of you guys watch the show Hannibal? It looks intriguing to me. Since finishing up GOT I want to watch a new show so some ones on my list are:
Hannibal, Dexter, Community, SOA, BBT, Walking dead, Supernatural, Smallville(didnt finish it before), and a couple of my old favs Malcolm in the middle and Boy meets world. HMmmm I'm also midway through HIMYM hard decision. I'm so indecisive :laugh:

Hannibal is awesome. Hope you got a strong stomach.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
I'm just going to hide here for a little bit. Everything down there is so upsetting.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I hate when people use the word seen in place of saw. "I just seen that." I just want to punch them out, everyone does it :laugh:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I hate when people use the word seen in place of saw. "I just seen that." I just want to punch them out, everyone does it :laugh:

tumblr_mb9sjhRE9z1rstzdmo1_400.gif

My friend is having her birthday party at some club after. Free to walk in before 11:30 but don't know if I'll be able to get there before 11:30 after the concert. First world problems.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Man Macarthur is probably my second favorite player I've seen that's left the leafs in the last few years.

Not as upsetting as Schenn, but I'll miss that lil *******.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Was out around downtown this morning with my ladyfriend (we went on a horse pulled wagon ride around downtown :laugh:) and found a stand that sold beer holsters ... So I got myself one

Stampede level: Expert.

Apr 1, 2010
Was out around downtown this morning with my ladyfriend (we went on a horse pulled wagon ride around downtown :laugh:) and found a stand that sold beer holsters ... So I got myself one

Parade's today isn't it?

Hows the city looking?

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Parade's today isn't it?

Hows the city looking?

Parade was yesterday actually, went down to watch it ... Was worth it to see our mayor riding a horse :laugh:

City's in full swing, everything is countried out ... Lots of ladies in short shorts and plaid, was just out walking the pups before I head out for the afternoon/evening and ran into a handful of young, attractive, inappropriately dressed girls who the puppies were all over.. They loved them :laugh: It was funny

Saw some walks of shame around town this morning

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

speaking of wagon and a stand that sold beers kind of reminded me of this :laugh:

pedalbus02.jpg

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Sunk my buddies $14,000 Gator yesterday in a pond. We've spent a few hours today draining the all the fluids from the engine so it won't be ****ed. Feel like an *******. :laugh:

Apr 1, 2010
Parade was yesterday actually, went down to watch it ... Was worth it to see our mayor riding a horse :laugh:

City's in full swing, everything is countried out ... Lots of ladies in short shorts and plaid, was just out walking the pups before I head out for the afternoon/evening and ran into a handful of young, attractive, inappropriately dressed girls who the puppies were all over.. They loved them :laugh: It was funny

Saw some walks of shame around town this morning

lol

good to hear things are looking better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad