OT: Leafs Lounge: 127 hours edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Bobby Ryan to Ottawa pisses me off.

Can we finish this page? Scrolling through a ton of pictures in OP is annoying.

They overpaid for him though.

It's worse then the Phil deal IMO.

Three 1sts for him.

And there ya go :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Any of you guys watch the show Hannibal? It looks intriguing to me. Since finishing up GOT I want to watch a new show so some ones on my list are:
Hannibal, Dexter, Community, SOA, BBT, Walking dead, Supernatural, Smallville(didnt finish it before), and a couple of my old favs Malcolm in the middle and Boy meets world. HMmmm I'm also midway through HIMYM hard decision. I'm so indecisive :laugh:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
The Walking Dead is pretty good. They have a bad habit of over-extending things though. First season was great nonetheless.

I've heard Hannibal is weird. Like.. really weird but good.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
The Walking Dead is pretty good. They have a bad habit of over-extending things though. First season was great nonetheless.

I've heard Hannibal is weird. Like.. really weird but good.
weird as in like weird scenes or something? Like how?

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Anyone have any experience renting cars for a cross-canada drive? Trying to get a quote online but none of the websites really give much info. From BC to Ontario, one way, under 19. Just a small/normal car. Is this doable or ridiculously expensive?

You can't rent a car until you're 25. No car rental place will rent a car to a kid under 19!

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
weird as in like weird scenes or something? Like how?

As in it's very psychological and messes with you. Or so I've heard. Let me know if you end up watching it. :)

Anyone have any experience renting cars for a cross-canada drive? Trying to get a quote online but none of the websites really give much info. From BC to Ontario, one way, under 19. Just a small/normal car. Is this doable or ridiculously expensive?

Yeah that's not happening.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Well, I think my new show is going to be Hannibal. Started to download it, looks interesting enough.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
We're no longer friends, sir.

tumblr_lndswgG1Np1qch7pn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad