Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose to Sens

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I really hope not.

It's on the players first, but at some point the coach needs to answer for this team's abysmal record against bad teams. Never prepared.
It is so hard not to be on the coach now. I feel for Keefe but if he can’t handle having the players, then it just means he should not be the coach.

Reactions: Jmo89

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
The funniest part is this is the first time that Keefe’s job has looked like it might be in danger. Not because the team looks like shit all year but because Shanahan will not tolerate Keefe allowing the team to get even a little bit violent. Headshot followed by putting the 4th line out for the last faceoff? Shanny won’t like that Sheldon..

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Why does this panel keep talking like Ottawa has a chance to get back into the playoff picture????? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
After tonight they're 15 points out of the last WC spot and have to leapfrog something like 7 teams.

Unless the transform into the Oilers overnight and go on a completely insane 18-2 run or so, no, just no.
The Sens do this every year.

They'll do it next year too.

Reactions: mogs

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
They traded Kadri for doing it, but it was like the 8th time
It was n B2B playoffs but he showed emotion and it was not for being embarrassed with a couple of seconds left in the game. We now probably lose our #1 dman for at least a few games.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
watch marner in that scrum, only guy who doesnt touch anyone. hes never laid a finger on anyone his whole career lol.
JT didn’t do crap too and he is the f***ing Capt. It was more like the other guy shoving JT than JT shoving.
Domi went in and Willie sort of did.
AM kind of started something.

If it not for Domi, Reilly would had been by himself against 3-4 players.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Predictable loss. Look good against the Stars, look subpar against the Sens. Sucks that Rielly's crosscheck went high up to the head, but I'm glad he didn't let that sh$t fly and allow Greig to do that crap without some payback. The REAL captain standing up for the team when needed.

BraveCanadian

Jun 30, 2010
This team is going no where without a big shakeup and I’m not sure how they can do it with the NMC they hand out to everyone.

Reactions: Leterman

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Someday they will have a goaltender who can A stay healthy, and B give them 910 goaltending.

For now we have piece of shit cowards.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Issue goes well beyond coaching. We have bad personnel and questionable goaltending. Ditching Keefe may give us some temporary motivation, but I doubt it changes the key issues

Very true. But why don't we just start there anyways

Reactions: Evilhomer

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
10-11-6 against eastern opponents. This reason alone is fireable.
I think there are no shortage of reasons. But we know how this works. The Leafs will win their next few games, and Keefe will be golden again. And then, unbelievably, his extension kicks in next season. That one is still a mystery to me.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
It was n B2B playoffs but he showed emotion and it was not for being embarrassed with a couple of seconds left in the game. We now probably lose our #1 dman for at least a few games.
Kadri was also suspended a few times in the regular season. Charging Backstrom, cross checking Glendenning, both jump to mind. Add in the 2 playoffs and whatever else I'm just forgetting

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
Well deserved loss. Once the Domi goal got called off they decided to take a night off.
If the high stick gets called stopping the 4th goal, the Leafs might have finally had a single powerplay and that is a different game. Oh well, we all knew Keefe teams play down to their opponents.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad