Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose to Sens

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Rielly is the real captain.

Actually plays with his heart on his sleeve.

Any other Leafs player would have skated by and maybe even said "nice shot" afterward.
Took a reasonable contract too. Could have held out and threatened to hit UFA...scratched and clawed for every nickel, but didn't. Must suck to take a reasonable pay and watch Matthews, Nyander and Marner fighting tooth and nail for every last penny.

Same goes to Tavares. Sacrified an extra year at 11 million to be a Leaf..only for the young guys to demand all the money and leave none on the table to be competitive. Now many leaf fans want him out because they can't afford his cap. Doesn't pay to be loyal I guess, that's what we've learned from our organization.

Last edited:

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
w
I am surprised by the number of fans that think Ottawa is a dumpster fire, when they now have 1 less regulation win than we do and have played 2 less games.

well, I suppose if we got to play against ourselves 4 times a season, we’d have. 3 or 4 more wins.
well, we are not really a good team though.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
If this team ends up in a playoff race, they are going to shit the bed like no one has ever seen. Mark it down.

They were so awful tonight, words can't even do any justice.

No one wants Keefe fired more than Keefe.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
They played ok. That called back goal in the first was the turning point and I called it when it happened.. I knew they were losing the game even though they were still up 1-0 at that point because so often that's the way the bounces go even when you're playing well

Shake up needed. Now. This has got to be the end of the line.

Hope it isn't Marner but who else is there

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Drop the f***ing gloves if you felt embarrassed. They f***ing traded Kadri for getting suspended FFS.
Funny how they(Shanny, Dubas) thought Kadri is a bad influence by suspension and late for practice once or twice. But the real bad influence is Marleau who pretty much taught the kids, let others go all out as you need to be healthy and playing to get paid. Just look at me, I am the Ironman and always get paid by just putting up points.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Drop the f***ing gloves if you felt embarrassed. They f***ing traded Kadri for getting suspended FFS.
They traded Kadri for doing it, but it was like the 8th time.

Should have cross checked him in the kidney and started throwing. Would have avoided a suspension

Reactions: fahad203

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
I'm going to guess 2 or 3 games for Reilly. Possibly more games if they don't factor in the "player had it coming". I wish it could have been Brodie or Gio that did that instead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad