Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose to Sens

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Why does this panel keep talking like Ottawa has a chance to get back into the playoff picture????? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
After tonight they're 15 points out of the last WC spot and have to leapfrog something like 7 teams.

Unless the transform into the Oilers overnight and go on a completely insane 18-2 run or so, no, just no.

notdoneyet

Jun 19, 2006
Saint John,N.B.
You can’t beat any team in the league with our crap goaltending
We have to score 5 goals a game to win
Every shot has a chance to go in
I wouldn’t be a buyer this trade deadline unless it was a goalie who could actually make a save

Reactions: ToneDog

ashs

Oct 27, 2007
It wasn't a hit to head. He cross checked his shoulder and the player lifted his arm raising the stick up to which Reilly let it go and then he flopped lol

Reactions: 57 Years No Cup

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Reaves hasn't been awful but he has one role and it should have taken all 4 officials to drag him off someone at the end....that is a scratch next game.
I wonder what would have happened had the grabbed the Sen who was halfway over the boards at the end there

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Suspended for 5 games, who cares. Someone on the team needs to start taking losses and being embarrassed seriously.
I messaged Brain the comic guy on X as he tweeted he wished the team will just hate one team like they hate us. And I said they won’t being they don’t even feel embarrassed when they get owned in the playoffs.
I hope this is the moment that turns the tide.
If they top guys still plays weak from now on, they don’t deserve to be a Leafs and they should all be traded even AM.
Being a Leafs should be a honour and not just something they do. If they are not passionate about the Leafs, winning and with pride. They really don’t deserve to be part of Leafsnation.
Look at Bruins and see how much pride they have within their team.

ashs

Oct 27, 2007
Sheldon Keefe is still the coach while Berube (cup winning cooch) and Trotz (twice took NYI to conference finals) were both FIRED!

And this TEAM......

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif
I want beurbe

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I am surprised by the number of fans that think Ottawa is a dumpster fire, when they now have 1 less regulation win than we do and have played 2 less games.

well, I suppose if we got to play against ourselves 4 times a season, we’d have. 3 or 4 more wins.
Most think we're a dumpster fire too, just with different people to blame for it

Kazparov

Jan 2, 2017
Good for Reilly. Should have gone full Vlad Konstantinov and speared him through the boards

Reactions: Ciao

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Lecce vs Udinese