Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 4-2..

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
3 games in 4 nights for a youngster like Scrivens is a lot to handle too .. He cracked after a couple great games by allowing a couple iffy goals

.. But hey I'd rather him let in a couple softies once every 3 games, than one softy in each of those three games

I guess you're right, but then again Scrivens is prone to letting in those soft goals and we've seen it before early on in the season. I just hope Reimer is back soon..this team could really use him right about now.

thanks to the mod who edited the title btw. I realized the grammar mistake after making the thread :laugh:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Not a bad game.. weak goal by Scrivens.. but he's not a veteran.. so that's cool. Brodeur never got 48 straight shutouts. Can't believe the Habs beat the Rangers 3-1.. and beat Carolina last night.. some BS if you ask me!

We'll knock them down a peg or two next Wednesday :).

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
The third goal that he allowed is unacceptable at this level of hockey. It was typical Toskala/Raycroft. Not good enough.

You see the LA-Detroit game within the past week? Where Detroit won with 4 seconds left from an awful wrister from the point that squeaked through Quick? You know Quick, the MVP from last year's playoffs?

It happens.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
You see the LA-Detroit game within the past week? Where Detroit won with 4 seconds left from an awful wrister from the point that squeaked through Quick? You know Quick, the MVP from last year's playoffs?

It happens.
What about Frattin's on Miller as well?

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell

It happens.

Yes, but the rules that apply to other players do not apply to ours.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON

It happens.

Quick has been awful this year.

19mrgm.png

Jerkini

May 31, 2003
Visit site

It happens.

Yea, it does happen. It shouldn't excuse the player though.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Scrivens had a rough night, it happens. Kadri was just beautiful, smashing Hedman's useless face in was brilliant. Fraser ragdolling Aulie and Crombeen cowering behind the refs and chirping Orr was laughable. It was Tor vs Tampa Bay + Refs :rant: and we lost. It happens boys. We will go hard next game.:handclap:

Christ

Mar 10, 2004
Canada
So should I expect the tank thread at the top again tomorrow?

Most certainily...it will be accompanied by a "Phaneuf is garbage" thread another about Kessel's lack of goalscoring and some thread that depicts Scrivens as an AHL nobody. You know the drill typical Leaf's Nation:laugh:.

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
Kessel scoring that shot that went off the post with about 2 minutes left would have changed the game...

Good finish, some bad calls on the ice, and Scrivens unable to stop what was required changed the game. Tampa is great on the rush, and certainly was the better team tonight from what I seen.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Most certainily...it will be accompanied by a "Phaneuf is garbage" thread another about Kessel's lack of goalscoring and some thread that depicts Scrivens as an AHL nobody. You know the drill typical Leaf's Nation:laugh:.
Why are people waiting till tomorrow though?:laugh:

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
Scrivens had a rough night, it happens. Kadri was just beautiful, smashing Hedman's useless face in was brilliant. Fraser ragdolling Aulie and Crombeen cowering behind the refs and chirping Orr was laughable. It was Tor vs Tampa Bay + Refs :rant: and we lost. It happens boys. We will go hard next game.:handclap:

Kadri undressed Hedman twice in a row in the same shift. Hedman wasn't too happy and was being a ($*( about it. Good for Kadri; Hedman has 50 more pounds then him.

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
This one hurt to watch, all the way through.

The only happy thing I can take from this is that Kessel/JVR got points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad