Mar 3, 2011
Well that wasn't pretty...

Welcome back to earth, Scrivens.

O6RdLKP.png

Last edited:

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
The team didn't play that bad. Poor officiating and bad goaltending killed us tonight, and the team was tired on a back to back. We still limited TB in offensive chances and shots. The last couple of minutes were crazy though haha. Need to regroup for next game though.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Whatever.......On to the next one.

You loose some. I am ok with this lose, considering the Tempa was well rested

Games within our division is more important.

MrLegend28*

cant win every game and the 2 games scrivens played before this, i can live with 1 L

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Looks like Scrivens laid an egg. Oh well, I guess he is a serviceable back up

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
Looked tired at times, scoring chances were either missed or blocked by Tampa players, played really good for 4 minutes at the end, couldn't get a call to save our lives.

Just an overall nasty game for us.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
They fought (literally) to the end ... Just too tired tonight and didn't have it ... Scrivens had a chance to keep the team in it, but got a bad bounce and then an ill-timed screen .. It happens

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Yeah, like I said in the GDT, the Leafs were far from great, but our defense was pretty good at limiting the scoring chances for Tampa. Just a horrendous game for Scrivens though. 4 goals on 12 shots. Rockin' that beauty .667 save percentage. Gustavsson would be proud.

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Crappy performance. Scrivens bad goals did a number on the psychology of the team. oh well. To thursday!

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Ugh, Montreal and Ottawa both won tonight. Montreal has widened the gap while Ottawa is tied with us.

Need to increase the separation.

Btw Tampa's goal horn is ****ing annoying.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
It was not a bad game...but could have been a lot better. I think we'll do great against Buffalo.

darty

Dec 1, 2008
Back to back on the road ain't easy. They needed more jump and energy to win this one, but were clearly tired. It's going to happen to every team in the league in this shortened season. No reason to be any less optimistic this year, though!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad