Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose 2-1

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Imagine naming washed up loser Tavares as your captain. Guy was was a loser with NYI as the C and he will be a loser here too. Trade him asap in the offseason before its too late, next year he will be utter total washed up plug taking up 10 mill in cap space. TRADE HIM ASAP once szn ends.
You definitely seem like one of the logical ones.

Reactions: TMLS

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Of all the Leaf teams I have cheered for in my lifetime, about 36, this is the one I hate the most.

Lazy mfers not willing to even match the other teams effort other than to prove that they can... which is even more insulting imo.

Whatever. Bad teams make the playoffs every year... this team would qualify as that if FLA doesn't get their shit together.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Atrocious road trip. 1/6 points against the league's worst teams is unacceptable.

We know the defense is a wreck, but the 33 million dollar forwards being a no show is downright infuriating.

Also, Tavares has to step up. Captain Quicksand is not setting a good example. Time to prove that he's a leader, not a follower.

Nylander and Campbell get the only pass from me tonight.

Team needs an emergency heart transplant.

Budz22

Sep 18, 2018
giphy.gif

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
We truly don’t deserve the playoffs.

This team doesn’t have the basic mental capacity to buckle down and beat 3 bad teams.

They couldn’t even beat one. One of these teams. They dropped every game. In the middle of a huge race. They lose three in a row. 1 point out of a possible 6.

Not good enough in any way to compete with the real contending teams.

Deedog99

Nov 22, 2016
Imagine naming washed up loser Tavares as your captain. Guy was was a loser with NYI as the C and he will be a loser here too. Trade him asap in the offseason before its too late, next year he will be utter total washed up plug taking up 10 mill in cap space. TRADE HIM ASAP once szn ends.
Not a lot of teams looking for a 30 year old 11 mil guy who is regressing.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Keefe is a bad, ineffective coach with a trash system meant for the OHL.

He has more embarrassing losses than impressive wins by a long shot.

He came in, put Marner with Matthews and Nylander with Tavares, brought up Engvall, and looked like a genius for a month. And since then, he's just sorta sat there and watched. He's barely even coaching anymore it seems.

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
God dam embarrassing. I hope all of them get on the plane feeling like shit. Your literally fighting for your play off lives against 3 of the worst teams in the league and you lose all three. What a joke.

I have been a very dedicated fan and my post history proves that. But enough is enough

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad