- Nicolas Beaudin
- Jacob Larsson
- Sean Day
- Lucas Johansen
Are you sure you couldn’t squeeze another garbage ex Canuck on your list? 😆

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
He'd be a nice fit as a 10th-11th dman candidate like we're looking for.

Of course, he's in your team's actual starting lineup for some reason. That must feel bad.
He’s in the starting line up for the AHL for Bridgeport not on Long Island. No idea where you got that from.

FissionFire

Dec 22, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
www.redwingscentral.com
How bad is Bowey? Thought he had promise at one point. Is he not salvagable?
I mean he couldn’t stick with a Detroit team that was desperate for any serviceable body on defense in the pre-Seider days. I mean he was on a team featuring Hronek, Mike Green, Nemeth, Trevor Daley, and Alex Biega as their top 6 defense and the Wings let him walk. Not exactly a strong endorsement from a 39pt Red Wings team that was 23 worse than the next team. If you can’t make it on that awful team with next to no decent competition at your position, you probably don’t have much to offer.

Reactions: MabusIncarnate

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
I mean he couldn’t stick with a Detroit team that was desperate for any serviceable body on defense in the pre-Seider days. I mean he was on a team featuring Hronek, Mike Green, Nemeth, Trevor Daley, and Alex Biega as their top 6 defense and the Wings let him walk. Not exactly a strong endorsement from a 39pt Red Wings team that was 23 worse than the next team. If you can’t make it on that awful team with next to no decent competition at your position, you probably don’t have much to offer.
We are looking for a vet to play in the AHL all year and only come up if there are multiple injuries.
If he can do that and will only cost a contract that we aren’t very high on then that is what we are looking for.
We would be looking to move someone like Joey Anderson.

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
Bowey should only play for you if the season is already lost and you are trying to improve your draft position. That’s his best role.
The guy that we need to replace that is out for the season was our #10 so we aren’t looking to have him play for us unless there are 4 Dmen injured ahead of him at once.

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
Bowey seemed to be good for a brutal turnover or a real bad penalty every game, I felt like when I noticed him, it was for something negative. I recall being pretty content with him leaving Detroit, not very confident he will stick with an NHL team if he does get picked up.

EquivalentStay

Jul 27, 2020
You really thing Salo, Aho and Hutton are terrible? Good to know you don’t watch any other teams play. Time to have your guy Kyle trade for Leafs legend Jake Gardiner again, just to watch him go -5 in the playoffs again.
Swing and a miss, as usual my guy.

Reactions: Ciao

airbud

Dec 24, 2019
Florida panthers offer Michael del zotto for denis malgin who then hopefully has a career year and we can trade him for mason marchment next year. LFG

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
The last thread of this sort went over 15 pages and had to be closed by the mods because a bunch of the usual trolls ruined it.

Let's see how long the peanut gallery extends this non-story, story.

SpinningGirard I see is already subscribed to this thread.
I believe someone declared that TOR had one of the best d-core in the NHL and derailed the topic completely.

Liljegren is not going to be playing anytime soon. Injuries could come to Rielly, Brodie, etc. It's no slight on TOR's D. Dubas is doing his due diligence as a GM.

Reactions: dukeofjive

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
What about Mark Friedman for Pontus Holmberg and late pick like a 4th?

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
It seems that the most reasonable thing for them to do is to trade a 5th for one of the bazillion 7Ds that made it through waivers this week

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
The last thread of this sort went over 15 pages and had to be closed by the mods because a bunch of the usual trolls ruined it.

Let's see how long the peanut gallery extends this non-story, story.

SpinningGirard I see is already subscribed to this thread.
Lol. I'm afraid trolling Leaf fans is a big part of the HF business model. It won't change until we find a less abusive home.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
You guys realize you're having a discussion about a rumour that a team could be looking for an AHL player. Summers over, go NHL season!
Shanny, Dubas, they all gotta change the way they set their team up because of this one minor roster adjustment which nearly every team does once in a while.

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
Liljegren, Mete, Benn and Dahlstrom are all hurt. He's looking for someone who can be the 7th till Liljegren is back in the lineup and then be able to drop them back to the Marlies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad