Friedman: Leafs looking for depth at center

MagicalRazor

Oct 25, 2016
Lou's lips are tighter than a nun's ......... relationship to god .....

when he make moves make them in silence. you don't know anything was up until it happens unless the leak came from the team he was trading with in this case no one is linked to this "Rumor" so IMO i don't believe it

varano

Jun 27, 2013
Doesn't really make sense and I don't see it happening. Between Bozak, Kadri, Matthews, those 4th line minutes aren't relevant enough to add another piece in.. Might as well stick with the goat.

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Gauthier has been playing great on the fourth line, Nylander can play centre if Bozak ever gets traded.

Don't fix it if its not broken, Keep the Goat

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Don't understand this. If we want depth at center then great, Smith is coming back. Not that I enjoy Smith in the lineup anyway. Matthews, Kadri, Bozak, Gauthier with Smith as depth and Nylander shifting to center as a top 9 injury replacement is just fine thanks.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
This had Cody Eakin written all over it, he is fast, can kill penalties and is very good at face-offs. He has averaged 17 goals the past 3 seasons.

Visnovsky

Aug 20, 2010
Finland
If Babcock was a fan of Glendening, then I think that there could be a deal made. I wonder if Detroit would also be open for discussion on DeKeyser.

This could potentially fill two big needs for Toronto.

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
If Babcock was a fan of Glendening, then I think that there could be a deal made. I wonder if Detroit would also be open for discussion on DeKeyser.

This could potentially fill two big needs for Toronto.

Yes Babcock was a big fan of both players. However, they are signed for another 4 and 5 years respectively and there is little incentive for Detroit to move them.

Face Of Bear

Jul 30, 2012
imo Brian Boyle would be the perfect add for the Leafs right now. I'm not sure how Tampa values him though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad