Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
You mean players like Holl, kerfoot, Jimbo Joe, Hutchinson, Clifford, Simmons?

Trading back for Malgin?

Picking up Murray?

What are you talking about?

When he thinks a player doesn't work, he moves on from them.

Your player evaluation is irrelevant.

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
What are you talking about?

When he thinks a player doesn't work, he moves on from them.

Your player evaluation is irrelevant.

He literally signed kerfoots replacement then kept kerfoot.

He's held onto many ineffectual players during his time here.

He only lets go of them when he has no other option due to cap constraints or them getting too expensive.

It's why he's too paralyzed to make a big move. Even with Muzzin he was scared to make the move

When players are openly costing us games and not playing well yet are still in the lineup then it's pretty obvious hes hanging on to them for too long

Considering you're the one who claimed Amirov was better then ghule I'm pretty sure you're evaluation of talent or roster moves is considerably more irrelevant

Cobra777

Jun 26, 2018
Wasaga Beach
PREDICTION: we might see an interesting coaching change in the next month. Even trotz might step in, if the dollar is right and he has his stable set in his real life. Stepping into the nhl life again is a Journey itself. But yeah, dubas is getting worried and trying one more time. Getting rid of coach keefe. Keefe was aaaight, but ive seen better. A True New voice might take us to the promised land like max did in mad max 2. Directed by George Miller.
On Yahoo news he stated he wanted to coach an Canadian team and an original 6 team about 2 weeks ago

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
On Yahoo news he stated he wanted to coach an Canadian team and an original 6 team about 2 weeks ago
I know. Thats why I combined our current situation and worries. Dubas and keefe etc presidents also dont want to play samsonov cause hes our best goalie and could get injured. Therefore kjällgren plays the most important games this week. And the next. We dont take no chanches.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
I actually wonder perhaps someone can help me out. When on the road who pays is it the team or players out of their own pocket? for:

1) hotel accommodations
2) Food/Drinks
3) city travel (ex: going to movies so calling a cab/uber)

I suppose Leafs brass probably get best of the best treatment since Leafs are loaded if the club is paying for it instead of the players. Is there an assigned budget? has anybody cried about it for competitive cap etc reason?

also the hockey gear:
sticks, skates etc... is it coming out of players' own pocket or is that sponsored?
The team would pick up the Hotel bill. I believe there is a standard per diem on the road for meals, laundry, uber, etc.
I read $110, but I'm not if that's current.

Reactions: PromisedLand

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
If they don’t come out like a house on fire tonight, that’s another really bad sign. Where’s our pride?

Reactions: Cleetus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad