GDT: Leafs @ Jets April 22nd 7:00pm Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Time to end this lousy streak. We need Campbell to step up. I think you'll see quite a few changes. Reinforcements are coming.

Leafs potential lineup tonight... Foligno’s first game:

Let's f***ing go Leafs. Get it done.

68e1c7cf5f56664fc5e092bb2eab80b5.png

0e251cda5d5583dd899c3f565fe9b408.jpg

Last edited:

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
D-corps should look like this imo:

Rielly-Brodie
Muzzin-Holl (Though Holl is getting very close to being demoted for Bogosian when he returns imo)
Hutton-Liljegren

Rotate the 3rd LD between Hutton, Dermott and Sandin. Whoever plays the best gets the spot for the playoffs.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
We’ve seen players like Brooks come in and do fine. There’s no harm in resting guys who are obviously struggling with either mental or physical fatigue.

On defense...
With Bogosian out I want them to try Hutton with Liljegren. Dermott is a known quantity and can move up to give Muzzin or Rielly a game off here or there. Or Sandin as well, both can play the right side so Holl and Brodie also can have a game off.

Last thing we need is Brodie, Rielly or Muzzin going down because of injury.

Weird thing is. I bet we start winning games again. Fresh blood.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
If Keefe plays it smartly which I'm not sure he will, Hutton doesn't play tomorrow. He just finished quarantine and has had no practices. Get Lilly in and pair him with either Dermott or Sandin. The silliest thing he can do is move Dermott to the right side

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
If Keefe plays it smartly which I'm not sure he will, Hutton doesn't play tomorrow. He just finished quarantine and has had no practices. Get Lilly in and pair him with either Dermott or Sandin. The silliest thing he can do is move Dermott to the right side

I think moving Sandin to RD would be worse. Dermott at RD is perfectly fine, but I would say give Liljegren a shot before you do that.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Just win and end the slump. This is the worst they have been playing all season. Even when they went 1-6, I still feel confident about the team but these past 5 games are just horrible, it is like Meet the Parents, where anything can go wrong will go wrong.
Must WIN game and start a 26-0 winning streak.

Reactions: Vaive50

123offtheglass

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
Even though they'll want to get certain guys reps on the bottom pair & Bogo being out leaves a pk void that could be filled with Hutton, I can't see them scratching Sandin because wow was he ever good yesterday. I'd go as far as even giving him a chance on the top powerplay unit.

Foligno in tomorrow makes sense but Hutton & Noesen should get some practice reps in first.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
If we show up like last game on the PP, convert some of our 5v5 chances and play defence like we have been, ANDDDD get .905+ goaltending, I think we will win

Reactions: glue

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Missing Hyman and Bogosian is some of our very limited grit down and out. Anyone opposed to seeing Noesen get in a game against the big bodied jets? Brings sandpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad