GDT: Leafs @ Jets 8pm EST on TSN3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alamo Leafer

Help end animal cruelty
Sep 12, 2018
Gatineau, QC
Heck, even Ottawa's not safe anymore at night either folks.
I'm just glad I'm on the Quebec side of it all.
Having said that, if I do get shot, I am 99% likely to kick the bucket laying down on the floors of the Quebec hospitals waiting to be evaluated first fcol.

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
Im willing to bet that this game will be messed up and a bunch of posters will have uncalled for blackout issues...

theres always at least 1 a year.

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
I don't see really anything in Adam Brooks. He might be one of those cool warm bodies to have around but that isn't all that valuable.
Exactly. And Keefe rolls the lines out top heavy, as it should be with the money we've invested in our top end forwards. Our 4th line is realistically going to see below 10 mins per night. I'd like a big bodied kid who hits and can fight in that role. Brooks seems like a waste there. Isn't PKing, isn't hitting like Tima...just don't see the point.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
This is probably the first real test we have had in a little bit. I’m hoping our fourth line consists of Marchment in some capacity.

I'm hoping Marchment plays a well.. Jets are a team that have size and strength and Mason would be a welcome addition to the bottom line.

Reactions: Nylander88

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
I always look forward to these games as its my favorite team vs my home town team..

Winnipeg Jets were a WHA team however when I lived there and Bobby Hull was roaming the ice with Anders Hedberg and Ulf Nilsson.

d8163ba43f47586042fd993e99789d92.jpg

So I have a soft spot for the Jets, unless they play my Leafs.

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
I don't see really anything in Adam Brooks. He might be one of those cool warm bodies to have around but that isn't all that valuable.
I thought he was fast, very fast. Thought most if not all of his passes were on the money, he seemed defensively aware of where to go in the Dzone. He seems like he's got offensive skills but didn't get a chance to display much. Thought he went in the corners and along the boards when needed, didn't seem afraid at all, stood in front of the net quite a few times, looking for deflections and such. I don't know, he didn't look bad to me.

Reactions: unitedstars87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad