Friedman: Leafs interested in Tyler Bertuzzi

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Junior level means absolutely nothing, Mantha was basically a 90-120 point per season in Juniors and look what transpired there.

I was just responding to a post questioning his standing as a top prospect. 55 goals in 46 games in his draft plus 1 and mere days from being draft eligible that year is impressive no matter how you slice it . Sandin and Robertson are pretty key moving forwards to balance the existing high cap hits of the big boyz ( rightly or wrongly in its construction). Mantha became a pretty decent player after his junior prowess no ( landed Vrana who is a stud in the making) ?

patriotfan

Jun 8, 2014
Freidman recently came out and said the Leafs have interest in Tyler Bertuzzi, I'm conflicted with the possibility of this acqusition.

On one hand if he's healthy he fits beautifully with Matthews and Marner or Tavares and Nylander.

on the other he wasn't healthy last season and that's a concern.

I'm not against it I'd be interested to see the price
why on earth is this even being brought up, there is no way in the world any smart hockey man would let hyman walk for free and then turn around and pay a hefty price players and draft picks for a similar player and yes i know bertuzzi is younger but he wants similar money in his new contract, this is just absurd rumour, Freidman should take a holiday cause hes just stiring shit up, i sure hope dubasssss is smart enough to see this and not go for anything like this, oh don't get me wrong i do like bertuzzi, but then again he is dubasss the big money spender, the guy that can't negotiate contracts and just throughs it away like nothing.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad