Eklund Rumor: Leafs interested in Karlsson.

EverTheCynic

May 26, 2022
Haha that doesn't make any sense, why would they be intere.... Ohhhhh it's Eklund.

Gotcha. Well that makes sense

razor ray

May 8, 2011
Is Eklund ever correct?

IF this does happen it would be fun to watch the offense fire power Toronto would have..but Eklund? Doubt its happening.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I like Lilly a lot but no he most certainly is not, that's just not true

just look at Lily's offensive game in the worlds recently. He was also drafted as an offensive d-man. Keefe is not a good coach for young players.

Lily should be given offensive greenlight to go on rushes like Rielly but he is never allowed those.

Reactions: Namikaze Minato

Church Hill

I'd drink it
Nov 16, 2007

Leafs and Oilers on notice, it's not often than an elite #1 Norris-winning dman is available at a low cap hit (with retention, obviously)

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Is Eklund ever correct?

IF this does happen it would be fun to watch the offense fire power Toronto would have..but Eklund? Doubt its happening.
Only thing I ever saw him get right were the Carter and Richards trades years ago.

He clearly had a source in PHI at the time but everything else has been laughably off

Church Hill

I'd drink it
Nov 16, 2007
Just saw this one...........lol
Do the Leafs need another overpaid soft Veteran on their team? Hardly a playoff warrior.....

Karlsson has shown that he can put a terrible team on his shoulders and lead them far beyond expectations. He struggled in San Jose playing in Burns' shadow, but that won't be an issue in the teams I mentioned.

Reactions: eojsmada

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Karlsson has shown that he can put a terrible team on his shoulders and lead them far beyond expectations. He struggled in San Jose playing in Burns' shadow, but that won't be an issue in the teams I mentioned.
Burns was gone last year, EK got a 100 pts and his team finished 2 pts out of the basement...he did nothing for SJ although a great season for him.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Burns was gone last year, EK got a 100 pts and his team finished 2 pts out of the basement...he did nothing for SJ although a great season for him.
Somehow I don't think the Sharks sucked because of Karlsson. Without Karlsson, they would probably have struggled to avoid relegation from the Allsvenskan.

Reactions: themelkman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad