Eklund Rumor: Leafs interested in Karlsson.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
One of the core 4 go back other way?

I mean it's Eklund so it's likely not happening regardless.

But on the off chance it did probably not, the Leafs don't seem interested in that.

If Karlsson goes anywhere you have to think money goes back and money gets retained.

And I think that goes for ANYWHERE

wasunder

Aug 21, 2014
Y’know. I woke up today and the first thing I thought it “another 11 million dollar contract would really help the leafs”

Any of the core 4 without an nmc? I could see Marner or Matthews for Karlsson+.

Highly unlikely, but it’d be interesting.

Also, I’m interested in Emma Watson. Doesn’t mean anything is happening there.
Have you tried to give her a call?

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
Why bring? Trade one albatros contract for another. Im sure someone can photoshop tavares with sharks blanket.

He's not gonna waive his NTC and he just scored a series winning OT goal. Even though he was terrible in round 2, I don't see him being traded

Reactions: jsol

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
Could you imagine not being able to make up a more credible rumor than the cap-strapped Leafs acquiring an aging defenseman with an 11.5 mil cap hit during the same summer they're attempting to sign Matthews to a deal close to 14 mil a pop? :laugh:

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Don’t be ridiculous. He was PPG last year. He might be a little overpaid but isn’t a negative value asset.
He definitely doesn't have value around the league, it's not like he's looked at as a positive asset.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Karlsson will never waive his NMC he's living the life in SJ and he got all mad last year when reporters asked him questions around the TD.

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
Leave it to HF to suggest a PPG, 80 GP player has negative value.
eklund has no crediblity or and sources .the leafs only leak out what they want to .this is just a lazy summer rumor with no legs
go back to the hammock

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
He was a ppg player last year no he doesn't.
With that contract I would say he does have negative value. Not that it matters since there is no way he would waive unless he wants to go to a team with a chance to win the cup. SJ is not that.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Karlsson will never waive his NMC he's living the life in SJ and he got all mad last year when reporters asked him questions around the TD.
He didn’t get mad because he wasn’t traded. He got mad having to answer a stupid question about it. There’s a difference.

Reactions: Grinner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad