thu oct 17 - car
tue oct 22 - ana
tue nov 19 - nyi
mon nov 25 - cbj
tue dec 17 - fla
thu dec 19 - phx
thu jan 30 - fla
mon mar 03 - cbj

link: http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/a...APLE LEAFS SEASON HOME SCHEDULE wTIER (2).pdf

Last edited:

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
you also have to understand Rogers needs to make up the loss from the Blue Jays, who right now actually have more losses now then last year...

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
you also have to understand Rogers needs to make up the loss from the Blue Jays, who right now actually have more losses now then last year...

:laugh: The Blue Jays record would have nothing to do with it.

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
Makes no difference. Don't see myself getting super premium games first hand to begin with. Same for most people here, you're probably getting your tickets 2nd hand.

LyGuy

Aug 21, 2013
Makes no difference. Don't see myself getting super premium games first hand to begin with. Same for most people here, you're probably getting your tickets 2nd hand.

How much do 2nd hand tickets usually go for in the cheaper side of the scale?

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
How much do 2nd hand tickets usually go for in the cheaper side of the scale?

$120-150 for a $60-90 ticket between Thursday-Sunday. If you want to go to a Monday or Tuesday game, though, you can usually find tickets close to face value, sometimes less. I paid $300 for a pair of tickets against the Bruins on a Saturday this past season for example.

Deebo

Jan 28, 2005
Toronto

But the attendance is up over last year.

They should pass last years total 81 game attendance in the next 2-4 home games, in total 65-67 games.

Deebo

Jan 28, 2005
Toronto
$120-150 for a $60-90 ticket between Thursday-Sunday. If you want to go to a Monday or Tuesday game, though, you can usually find tickets close to face value, sometimes less. I paid $300 for a pair of tickets against the Bruins on a Saturday this past season for example.

I got 3 seats for a mid-week Washington game for under face value last season.

LyGuy

Aug 21, 2013

Wait I'm confused I thought 2nd hand ticket means its cheaper from an alternate source. Please bear with a noob, can someone explain this 1st hand/ 2nd hand system in place?

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
i might finally see a game after all

ill go for the Regular edition
a game is a game imo, regardless who we face

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
As long as the Joe Louis arena doesn't do this .. then I am happy, because I will be making sure I head to all the Leafs games there

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
Wait I'm confused I thought 2nd hand ticket means its cheaper from an alternate source. Please bear with a noob, can someone explain this 1st hand/ 2nd hand system in place?

Sorry, what I mean by 2nd hand is that you're not buying straight from MLSE using ticketmaster, you're buying from scalpers, stubhub, kijiji, etc. Those tickets are almost never cheaper unless its for a game during the week against a not-so-exciting team (Florida, for example). If you want premium or super premium tickets (games played on weekends/games played against division rivals) you're destined to pay 200% more than the face-value because of the demand of the tickets.

What you could also do is sign up for the Maple Leafs Last Minute Club and hope to grab a single seat, or two, at face value when the ~20% of the remaining tickets are made available to the general public. Don't hold your breath though because there'll be thousands of people signing up and looking to grab tickets at the same time.

last row purple

Dec 1, 2009
i might finally see a game after all

ill go for the Regular edition
a game is a game imo, regardless who we face

If I wasnt a subscriber, I would feel the same way you do. As much as I love going to a Leafs/Habs game, paying $190 for a pair of purples to do so seems insane to me.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I remember seeing a MLSE Sales exec talking about dynamic pricing last year at a keynote speech. Guess they got around to rolling it out.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I remember seeing a MLSE Sales exec talking about dynamic pricing last year at a keynote speech. Guess they got around to rolling it out.

This isn't Dynamic Pricing.

Is tiered pricing the same as dynamic pricing?
No. Dynamic pricing, is constantly evaluated throughout the season based on changing
factors where tiered pricing is set prior to the start of the season and is fixed for the
duration of the season.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
This isn't Dynamic Pricing.

Well guess they went a different way then and dynamic pricing didn't work out. :laugh:

The actual definition of dynamic pricing is actually exactly what they are doing, whether they are calling it that or not. Different prices per demand.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Well guess they went a different way then and dynamic pricing didn't work out. :laugh:

The actual definition of dynamic pricing is actually exactly what they are doing, whether they are calling it that or not. Different prices per demand.

I always understood dynamic to mean things changing on the fly. This Tiered pricing is more static.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I always understood dynamic to mean things changing on the fly. This Tiered pricing is more static.
Same, I took Dynamic to mean rising prices in a playoff race or on winning streaks, dropping prices for losing streaks or after the team was eliminated from playoff races, etc..

Very difficult to use that type of a system for STH though

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Same, I took Dynamic to mean rising prices in a playoff race or on winning streaks, dropping prices for losing streaks or after the team was eliminated from playoff races, etc..

I wouldn't hold our breath for that one! :laugh:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009

Call it what you want but the whole system is obviously based on demand and there is a history that they used to determine that demand. The price is changing depending on the demand. But hey, I'm not here to argue semantics and MLSE can call it what ever they like as it is their product. I doubt daily dynamic pricing would even work especially in Toronto with the Leafs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad