Friedman: Leafs in on Giordano, teams also waiting on Lindholm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad C

Jul 12, 2021
Are you trying to be funny?
I had thought about a Lindholm/Gibson package too.But you are right that is a pretty funny trade.

How about
Lindholm and Gibson
For
Nylander
Dermott
Mrazek
2nd round pic.
might have to be a 1st cuz Pete sucks so much

david999

Jan 21, 2011
I had thought about a Lindholm/Gibson package too.But you are right that is a pretty funny trade.

How about
Lindholm and Gibson
For
Nylander
Dermott
Mrazek
2nd round pic.
might have to be a 1st cuz Pete sucks so much
You would give all that up for a rental D and goalie that is more expensive, who is also having a subpar year?

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
You would give all that up for a rental D and goalie that is more expensive, who is also having a subpar year?

Only if Hampus could be re-up'd long term and then yeah add the 1st. Don't want anything to do with him as purely a rental. Gibby is a solid goalie who just needs a change of scenery in a big way.

Reactions: Brad C

Brad C

Jul 12, 2021
Yes but I forgot to add in a signed Lindholm but forgot and could not find edit button..

Gibson might not be at his best in that situation
But he is a good goalie and a change might be all he needs.

Have you seen Mrzack play this year might take half the leafs package to get rid of him😄

Brad C

Jul 12, 2021
Only if Hampus could be re-up'd long term and then yeah add the 1st. Don't want anything to do with him as purely a rental. Gibby is a solid goalie who just needs a change of scenery in a big way.
I could have just waited to quote you instead of writing my reply

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Lindholm, Gibson, and Zegras
for
Nylander, Spezza, Clifford, Mrazek, a 2nd and a 5th.

One of the worst trade proposals I’ve ever seen. I’d love to hear why you think this is fair.

EDIT: I see your follow-up. Still a gigantic f*** no from Anaheim. Imagine trying to send a bunch of garbage and for Lindholm and Gibson. Not even a first lol. And yes. Nylander. I know. But you’ve neutered his value by adding a bunch of shit.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
To
Anaheim
Nylander
Robertson
2022 1st
2024 2nd
Dermott
Mrazek

To
Toronto
Gibson
Lindholm
Comtois

Nylander + 2024 2nd + Mrazek = Gibson + Comtois.
2022 1st + Robertson + Dermott = Lindholm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad