GDT: Leafs @ Habs Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Favster

Jul 21, 2013
Montreal
How stupid is this post? He's been awseome against Matthews tonight! Oh you must be taking about his only turnover??? ahahhahaah
Stupid post huh? It's an opinion buddy. Not saying he's been bad. He's just made a few mistakes he hadn't made yet this preseason. You can find previous quotes of me praising him. He's a great player who's still learning so please, learn to respect other people's opinion.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
1-1 after 1. 2-2 after 2. 3 on 3 lasted 33 seconds.

Guys, all signs point to us winning it all this year.

Reactions: David Suzuki

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Nope. The one thing I never want to see in my lifetime is the Leafs winning the cup.
So even though Nylander would legitimately make us really dangerous with Koko and Drouin, Gallagher, Lehkonen, Domi, Suzuki going forward?

Crazy.

I can't believe people would rather see us have a weaker future because they can't handle a rival winning once.

Reactions: Kimota

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Stupid post huh? It's an opinion buddy. Not saying he's been bad. He's just made a few mistakes he hadn't made yet this preseason. You can find previous quotes of me praising him. He's a great player who's still learning so please, learn to respect other people's opinion.

I do but I don't like people posting right after a young player make a mistake after been amazing in the first 35 minutes.....

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Deep down I know it's probably not the right thing to do. But at this moment, I want Kotka on the Habs. Yes I'm selfish

Reactions: Natey

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
He's actually been fairly flawless besides that giveaway which he quickly made up for by making a great pass that almost lead to a goal. Certainly doesn't look tough for him tonight against a very potent offense.

Reactions: EveryDay

Favster

Jul 21, 2013
Montreal
I do but I don't like people posting right after a young player make a mistake after been amazing in the first 35 minutes.....
I wasn't only commenting on that one turnover. He's been caught out of positiom a few times and made a few bad passes. Again, I love the player and he's a rock who's super steady. But hey, the leafs have insane skill up front.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Followed on Twitter. I can now watch, but gotta clean up and get to bed for work tomorrow, but just gotta say I hate our f***ing reporters and even the wannabes.

Your vague posts about something with no follow up are idiotic and people should know this.

Going OMG Lehkonen! And that's it is f***ing annoying. Did he score, get hit, randomly decide to fight, make a sick pass ? f***ing explain yourselves.

Reactions: McTusk

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
If Toronto offered Nylander for Weber would you do it, even if you knew Toronto would win the Cup this year?

Damn you Natey, my head just exploded contemplating that lol Watching the Leafs win a Cup would be very tough. But yes, in our situation. You have to make that trade

Reactions: Natey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad