GDT: Leafs @ Habs Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Too risky to hand the Leafs that caliber of a defenseman. Do you really want to see them lift the Cup?

lol I think you must be the same poster that said that very same thing to me last year when I suggested it. At his age and slowness, Weber is not winning any cups and he won't solve their whole D. Plus the Habs with Nylander makes us a formidable threat.

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
Only issue I have with Kotkaniemi is like halfway through the 2nd he starts to looked gassed. I saw the same thing happen to him when I saw a bit of him last year.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
If Toronto offered Nylander for Weber would you do it, even if you knew Toronto would win the Cup this year?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I think you guys are selling Tatar a little short here. He could easily hit 40 with Danault.

Peuple say MTL lack talent, but Drouin, Kotkaniemi, Tatar, Domi, Hudon are pretty talented players

Kyle Wellwood and Rob Schremp were talented too though.

Habsddicted

Derp derp
Jan 18, 2018
The first 9 games is a rough schedule and we should be able to say if Kotka can truely play against men. St Louis, Los Angeles, Toronto and Pittsburgh will be good tests.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Only issue I have with Kotkaniemi is like halfway through the 2nd he starts to looked gassed. I saw the same thing happen to him when I saw a bit of him last year.

I disagree, he was driving the play in the 2nd portion of the period as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->