GDT: Leafs @ Habs Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Babcock is overrated, he was lucky to inherit a very good team with the Red Wings, he barely won the Olympics with a really great Canadian team.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Seriously though, Kotkaniemi is playing as good as many #3 picks before him that did well as 18 year olds. Why is it such a big deal if he earns it?

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Followed on Twitter. I can now watch, but gotta clean up and get to bed for work tomorrow, but just gotta say I hate our ****ing reporters and even the wannabes.

Your vague posts about something with no follow up are idiotic and people should know this.

Going OMG Lehkonen! And that's it is ****ing annoying. Did he score, get hit, randomly decide to fight, make a sick pass ? ****ing explain yourselves.

We aren't NPCs to your world

Reactions: knuck and NobleSix

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
So even though Nylander would legitimately make us really dangerous with Koko and Drouin, Gallagher, Lehkonen, Domi, Suzuki going forward?

Crazy.

I can't believe people would rather see us have a weaker future because they can't handle a rival winning once.
you should have asked would they do it if we also win the cup but 5 years from now

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
You think Marc Denis took the call? Must be his wife calling to tell him she's considering a divorce because she's now madly in love with Kotkaniemi

Probably Kotkaniemi calling him from the dressing room and saying "dont you ever talk shit about me on TSN690 ever again you little bitch boi".

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
I keep hearing that Mete is not NHL ready on our board, I might be blind, I'll get an appointment tomorrow to test my eyes.....
Looks much better the last year, must have spent the off-season in Finland getting stronger

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Unable to watch the game, how has Kotka looked and was his assist good?

He's looked great. He plays well with Drouin. They've had some give and goes. He looks better without Armia stuck to him.

The assist was a beauty. Protected the puck as he moved into the middle of the ice, a little backhand to Mete who was driving the net. Mete great pass to Gally in front who just re-directs in.

Reactions: Stive Morgan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad